Well, it finally came. It looks awesome and for as much I've been playing sounds great, EQ reacts well, nice drive, nice clean with a little of crisp and all. It's a Jca50h and a HB g212V

It works perfectly fine, however I've been dealing with a little problem...i find it too big. It's not that it exaggeratedly stands in my bedroom or something like that, but, I guess I was so worried about wattage that I didn't really look at size. Therefore there may be a possibility that I send it back for a 20W head and a G112V. Will have to think about that.
Picture link didn't work for me. Hopefully others have some luck. Anyway, HNAD!!!
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Keep the 212 cab even if you do send the head back for the 20 watter (get the 22h not the 20h if you do) just stand it on end and it will take up the same floor space as a 1x12 but it will be taller and the small lunchbox heads fit on them perfectly.

But HNAD enjoy
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Yeah. Put the cab 2x12 vertically and then put the JCA22h on top of it. Visually its a perfect match (like a mini-half stack) and doesnt take more room than 1x12.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Well will have to think it through. It makes a point, however with the 112 I'd save more to invest in pedals. Right now, I am enjoying the beast nevertheless
Also I forgot to mention the HB G112 is open back. Which IMHO is not good if you want punch in your sound.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
congrats!

now put the back panel on the front and lose the blue faceplate.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Yeeeeeeah!

Happy NAD man!
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I am Jealous. I want the 50W head, but here in Australia it is literally impossible to buy a Jet City... None the less, enjoy you new buy. I am sure it is awesome.
Nice

and yeah amps are big.

I agree with keeping the cab and putting it on its end. Though mainly I agree with just putting up with the size
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HNAD, I really need to get a 2x12... looks sexy
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Seagull S6
Laney Lionheart L5T

and a bunch pedals...
Congrats!

Quote by Dave_Mc
Nice

and yeah amps are big.

I agree with keeping the cab and putting it on its end. Though mainly I agree with just putting up with the size

What she said.

They blew out the JCA50 112 combo for $300, here.

i think that's a bit dearer than here- the combos are still pretty good value on thomann, but the HB 2x12 cab with the v30s is so cheap that it's nearly cheaper to go the head + cab route here.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah, but when I talked about size I was not particularly referring to how floor space it takes, but more in a volumetric way and obviously weight-wise. It's not that I checked some photos, videos, specs and saw how big it was, but still was expecting something smaller, live is another thing. As I said, it doesn't exaggeratedly stand in the room, actually fits pretty well. I was hoping for something a little for manageable, transportation-wise..problem is, I live in the 3rd floor (no elevator)

But man..it kicks ass
Congrats on the NAD!

If you're only going to be using it in your room, and don't see any gigging in the future, maybe the 22H would be better. If you're going to be gigging with it, I'd defiantly recommend keeping the 50H, just for the clean headroom.

I agree with the other tho, keep the 212

Either way, have fun
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Last edited by red.guitar at Mar 1, 2014,
yeah, but you missing the point, the whole pack is just huge for what I was expecting. If I'm to change it for something else then the new pack will have to be smaller volume-wise speaking. By keeping the cab I'm sticking with a huge item. Standing it on the end won't change much as far as I'm concerned. But as I said will have to think it through while enjoy the beast.
Quote by RuiGuitar
yeah, but you missing the point, the whole pack is just huge for what I was expecting. If I'm to change it for something else then the new pack will have to be smaller volume-wise speaking. By keeping the cab I'm sticking with a huge item. Standing it on the end won't change much as far as I'm concerned. But as I said will have to think it through while enjoy the beast.

1x12 vs 2x12 won't really change anything volume-wise, 2x12 will sound BIGGER and BETTER but not LOUDER.
Seagull S6
Laney Lionheart L5T

and a bunch pedals...
Quote by RuiGuitar
Yeah, but when I talked about size I was not particularly referring to how floor space it takes, but more in a volumetric way

Quote by RuiGuitar
its not that volume I'm talking about physical size.

Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Quote by red.guitar

He means volumetric as in total area of space used, not audible sound.
Maybe I'm misusing the word I understand it may have been kinda confusing to read the posts, if so.

It's unit volume I'm talking, cubic meters
Quote by evmac
He means volumetric as in total area of space used, not audible sound.

Yeah
Quote by RuiGuitar
Maybe I'm misusing the word I understand it may have been kinda confusing to read the posts, if so.

It's unit volume I'm talking, cubic meters

I see, sorry bout that :P
Seagull S6
Laney Lionheart L5T

and a bunch pedals...