To everyone who signed up for the huge collab...

After a few days there is still no agreement on how we should communicate.

Since not everyone has Facebook, I tried making a group (everyone has an UG account). I couldn't though, errors happen and now I have around 16 blank/broken groups in my profile...

What do we do now?

-Someone else makes a group here on UG
-We use something other than Facebook
-Threads only
Maybe you shouldn't keep making new threads though. I think people would pay more attention to a thread if they see that the black dot that means they posted in it. I bet some people forgot about this already. But whatever, let's see how this plays out
Quote by captainsnazz
"rim"

sickman411

Maybe you're right, the next thread on this topic will be the start of this thing (if it still goes on). I'll ask stuff like this on the previous/current thread.
i have no clue what your talking about
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
UG, in my mind does not have the necessary functionality to house an active group like facebook can. An individuals' intent not to involve themselves in a social media that has superior functionality might seem as unfair, but it is the best option for the collective.

And, this is a collective effort. Similarly, you will be unable to utilize those individuals who don't have sufficient recording equipment- it is not their fault, perhaps, but they themselves understand that the implications of being in the circumstance of which they are in render them inappropriate to contribute to the recording process.

Not everyone has to have to have FB, voting can be done sufficiently effectively on this website, however, for those individual groups working actively on writing content- fast and streamlined communication is necessity.
Quote by Minicaxotinho

Maybe you're right, the next thread on this topic will be the start of this thing (if it still goes on). I'll ask stuff like this on the previous/current thread.

Real Instrument Music as in not made on computer

So what snazz meant is "it sounded like it was going to become proper music"
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me when and where to lay down my sick solos.
But where else would I lay down some sick fretwork

On my own songs? Pshh

But seriously, I would use threads, not a group. The songwriting group works for a small amount of members but most people would forget about it very quickly.
i went to sign up but wanted to be all lofi so i just stood in my back yard and screamed
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by Vanhalaf
UG, in my mind does not have the necessary functionality to house an active group like facebook can. An individuals' intent not to involve themselves in a social media that has superior functionality might seem as unfair, but it is the best option for the collective.

And, this is a collective effort. Similarly, you will be unable to utilize those individuals who don't have sufficient recording equipment- it is not their fault, perhaps, but they themselves understand that the implications of being in the circumstance of which they are in render them inappropriate to contribute to the recording process.

Not everyone has to have to have FB, voting can be done sufficiently effectively on this website, however, for those individual groups working actively on writing content- fast and streamlined communication is necessity.

ATrain you gotta stop making multis
Looks like threads is the way to go then. Gonna get this thing started in a few days (for real this time, I've had guests )

Quote by cha33 armstrong
Real Instrument Music as in not made on computer

So what snazz meant is "it sounded like it was going to become proper music"

Thanks for clearing that up.

It's still not decided what will be in the song, but I assume there will be a mix of real instruments and electronic/synthetic stuff.