Have you LIED to your DOCTOR cause your PARENTS or LEGAL GUARDIANS were in the room?

Page 1 of 2
This guy is going on and on in class about this, have YOU? When you get sick and go to the doctor they ask you questions like "Are you sexually active? Drugs? Alcohol etc.?" and if mom is in the room, you might not answer truly. I know I've told doctors some stuff that ain't true cause my mom wasnt gonna wait in the waiting room.
Last edited by Weaponized at Feb 28, 2014,
ive never been in that sitauation so no. and i do heroin and listen to AC/DC.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
yeah, the doctor was like "are you sexually active" and i was all "yh man, i get poon all the time, love the pussy" and my dad and my doctor were like "yeaah boi" and high fived me
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
yeah, the doctor was like "are you sexually active" and i was all "yh man, i get poon all the time, love the pussy" and my dad and my doctor were like "yeaah boi" and high fived me

sweet man. did you give it the d to the doc afterwards?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I don't get why kids are so afraid of their parents lol

I'd tell my mom.. what's she gonna do kick my ass? Hah
Nah. I have pretty relaxed parents, and I don't really hide anything from them.
No, but one time I voted differently because my mom was watching.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Trowzaa

At least they believed you. That means you aren't too pathetic
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
I don't get why kids are so afraid of their parents lol

I'd tell my mom.. what's she gonna do kick my ass? Hah

They are afraid they will break their parents hearts, I'm sorry you don't care about yours.
mmm, my parents were very keen on the leaving the room for that type of stuff (i'm the fourth kid, they'd figured some shit out), but when they were in the room i told the truth anyway. my parents were and still are very good at encouraging honesty. they always reacted to stupid shit i did in a way that made me glad i got it off my chest. tbh i think they just raised me to feel an immense guilt when hiding the truth.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Dirge Humani
why would my mother be in the room i am an adult

This.
Sail upon the open skies
I lied when I broke my chest bone at skiing accident. I was going to have my first national championship race the next day and I wanted to race. (I was 10 or something) They asked me if it did hurt alot. I said no.

It did hurt ****ing alot. I did race with painkillers. Didnt get a medal but I finished it. #pride.
Quote by Dirge Humani

yea, this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Dirge Humani

Quote by angusfan16
This.

Sorry that the rest of us were children at one point in our lives
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by caeser1156
Sorry that the rest of us were children at one point in our lives

My doctor always made the parents leave when they asked those questions
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Weaponized
They are afraid they will break their parents hearts, I'm sorry you don't care about yours.

Break their hearts because you've done drugs or had sex?

Lol. Newsflash bro everyone has tried sone form of drugs and has had sex.

Sounds like you're got some delusional parents... or you're 12
Quote by VillainousLatin
Yeah I have. Obviously not gonna tell her I have done drugs/ had suicidal thoughts.

"Mother, I am addict to cannabis"

"is it dank tho m8"
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I used to have real bad depression and my parents insisted on going to the doctor with me even though I was legally an adult and wanted them out my face and I usually wound up making things out to be better than they were to piss my parents off and make them leave me alone. So yes, I have lied to the doctor.

it's stupid how people are all "You're depressed so you need our support lol" even when their support actually just pisses you off.

Anyway uh yeah, best bet is to not tell anyone you are going to see the doctor so they keep away
I have nothing important to say
I don't go to the doctor, last time I went I think I was 12 and I had my first physical, never been back since, thankfully I haven't had a reason. My mother never cared about her kids being sexually active, she just said "use protection", I used to frequently drink with my mother when she was going through her Fireball whiskey phase when I was about 15 and she would also buy me Smirknoff Ice at that age when she went out. She has also known that I smoke marijuana and have since I was about 16, her only concern was that I didn't get involved with the wrong people. Short of the story is your parents were kids at one point so they did all the same stupid shit and probably more, hell the day my mom told me about her multiple acid trips at school I was like "HOLY SHIT MOM REALLY?!" as long as you don't have like those militant douchebag parents you should be fine.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by WCPhils

Yep, never knew why he always bothered to check my prostate either.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Peaceful Rocker

Do you have that disorder that makes it hard to think about life from someone else's perspective or something
Quote by Trowzaa
"Mother, I am addict to cannabis"

"is it dank tho m8"

I told my mom I tried pot once.

She grounded me because I didn't use her recommended dealer.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I used to hide certain things when I was talking to my psych but otherwise no. We're very open.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
When I was younger, yeah. They asked me if I had smoked anything recently and I said no because my mom was in the room.
No. Granted my parents haven't been in the room with the doctor and I since I was maybe 13 or 14, and I didn't have much stuff to be lying about at that age.
I'm not interesting enough to have anything to hide from my parents
Actually my wanking habits maybe
But why would the doctor ask about that
this house is bitchin
Quote by Weaponized
This guy is going on and on in class about this, have YOU? When you get sick and go to the doctor they ask you questions like "Are you sexually active? Drugs? Alcohol etc.?" and if mom is in the room, you might not answer truly. I know I've told doctors some stuff that ain't true cause my mom wasnt gonna wait in the waiting room.

It depends on many factors.

Who is the doctor

What am i being treated for

And lying to a doctor because of your parent is just ;_;

Man up, weaponized.

Lie for other reasons.

Quote by WCPhils

It's against the law to tell the parents of the child what they've done after 16 here. Or so a doctor told me.

That's why they do it, I guess.
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Feb 28, 2014,
Quote by Peaceful Rocker

I'm 20 and i havent
Quote by Peaceful Rocker

I haven't. Never smoked a thing, that's dumb to me. The things in life are enough to satisfy me. I don't need some temporary artificial release. You should really teach yourself something called respect before bashing other people on views that make sense or you'll make yourself look like an ass. Having sex, nah, nothing to be ashamed of there tho. My parents, even my mom, would be totally fine as long as i was doing it safely.
Quote by Norgz94
I haven't. Never smoked a thing, that's dumb to me. The things in life are enough to satisfy me. I don't need some temporary artificial release. You should really teach yourself something called respect before bashing other people on views that make sense or you'll make yourself look like an ass. Having sex, nah, nothing to be ashamed of there tho. My parents, even my mom, would be totally fine as long as i was doing it safely.

Why do you assume you have to smoke drugs?

You've never had any alcohol, or painkillers prescribed? Everyone tries some form of drugs or has sex.
Last edited by Peaceful Rocker at Feb 28, 2014,
"so how did you break your leg"
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
Why do you assume you have to smoke drugs?

You've never had any alcohol, or painkillers prescribed? Everyone tries some form of drugs or has sex.

Not me never
i dont drink do drugs smoke or have sex so i have nothing to hide

Yea i lie to the doctor when my folks are around. My mother doesnt need to know that i had a drunken threesome with two girls who insisted on smoking cigarettes while the performed oral. Anyone hear of such things? Smoking while giving and recieving oral . . .
Page 1 of 2