Page 1 of 2
Anyone watch this show, it's hilarious, I thought I would hate it because Andy Sandberg's in it and the only other thing I have seen him in is That's My Boy, but I like him now.
never heard of it.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
awesome show. treats the diverse cast with due respect. the fact the most respectable character is gay and black and they express his individual struggle as important is enough for 200 awards imo.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Funniest show on TV
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by guitarxo
Love it

Also *samberg

Oh right, Samberg, I was thinking of Adam Sandler when I wrote the OP.
The promos that Fox constantly aired during football season were horrible and turned me off. Is it genuinely good?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193
The promos that Fox constantly aired during football season were horrible and turned me off. Is it genuinely good?

Yeah, it is pretty good, I thought the ads for it were crap too but I had it on as backround noise one day and liked it.
It's on Channel 4 in the UK at the moment, and yeah I was surprisingly entertained by it. I thought it looked like stupid slapstick comedy, but it's not bad actually. I mean, it is still stupid slapstick, but it's good.
It's a pretty good show imo (though I don't think it's as good as Big Bang Theory, but hey, it's their debut series, gotta give them some give)
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” Shakespeare - Macbeth
Yeah I really like it. Terry Crews is class.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Nah, wasn't impressed.
Watch 'Broad City' instead.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
You really only know Sandberg from That's My Boy? Not even Lonely Island or SNL? Because the guy's great. Like really great.
Probably my favourite show on air right now. Channel 4 is miles behind on it here so most people here have yet to see how good it really gets.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
You really only know Sandberg from That's My Boy? Not even Lonely Island or SNL? Because the guy's great. Like really great.

I'm from Ireland, SNL isn't shown here.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Bud, I live in the desert and I still manage to find SNL. Why'd you think they call him Sandberg?

I hear SNL isn't that good anyway.
Quote by MetalRock4ever
It's a pretty good show imo (though I don't think it's as good as Big Bang Theory, but hey, it's their debut series, gotta give them some give)

Well there is your problem, you enjoy TBBT
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
best show
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by ehbacon
I love this show. The police version of The Office in my opinion

As long as were talking about the real original British Office aka the good one.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Well there is your problem, you enjoy TBBT

Lol, I'm just saying out of the sitcoms on channel 4, the funniest, imo would be TBBT, Rules of Engagement, How I Met Your Mother (earlier series, recent series have been a little dry) and Brooklyn Nine Nine. There are others, such as Mindy Project, New Girl, etc. but TBBT and BNN are probably the funniest atm (since Rules of Engagement has been cancelled and HIMYM is ending, where reviews aren't great for the last series).

Obviously, what I have said are opinions, not facts. So sorry if I don't find some other sitcoms as funny as you may think
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” Shakespeare - Macbeth
New Girl isn't terrible. Haven't watched it regularly but it has it's moments. Definitely better than all that laugh track stuff.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I reeeeaaallllly enjoy it.

Admittedly, its not so funny when rewatched but the first time round always makes me laugh out loud.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by lemmyisgod97
Oh right, Samberg, I was thinking of Adam Sandler when I wrote the OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t2Kvwe_KSw
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I gave it the first three episodes. Did not even crack a smile on any of them. And I like Chelsea Peretti.

Nothing..
REally dig it, one of the better new comedies to debu.

Strength of the show is the cast though, Samberg's insanity in most episodes aside, the group works really well together, even the background 1-2 minutes per episodes guys are spot on

Don't really get to watch a ton of TV but this and Community are my must watch network sitcoms
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
Page 1 of 2