I already have 4 pedals (Boss od3, ds2, crybaby wah, DD7), and one power supply and battery exchange doesnt work anymore. I also plan to get cs3 compressor, fulltone 70 fuzz, mxr phaser, and i need to know what kind of accessory will supply all of these pedals.

Also, ive read in some site that i need to consider polarity, voltage and current... Could someone explain to me about this?
i need to know what kind of accessory will supply all of these pedals.

A power supply? Check Voodoo Lab or T-rex power supplies.

Also, ive read in some site that i need to consider polarity, voltage and current... Could someone explain to me about this?

Polarity will be clearly indicated. If it is reversed, you'll need a reversed polarity cable.

Voltage: If your pedal is powered with 9v then plug it into a 9v outlet. If 18v then plug it into 18v outlet.

Current: You need to check the current draw of your pedal. You can't exceed your power supply current draw.

Let's say one outlet supply 100mA. You could plug like 2 or 3 pedals drawing 30 mA per pedal.
physics class never covered powering guitar pedals. an oversight, I feel.

most of those should be centre negative and 9V, which any normal power supply should handle.

the only one i'm not sure of is the fulltone. I'll go take a look. EDIT: it seems to be ok with a centre negative power supply too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Mar 1, 2014,
What is this centre negative stuff? I really dont want to shell out money for power supply only to find out some of my pedals dont match.
It's just that you got to use a reversed polarity cable.

Also you'll have to use a seperated (ONLY isolated) outlet for this particular pedal or another power source. If you got a power supply with un-isolated outlets, then plug this reversed polarity pedal somewhere else.
Last edited by Taz9 at Mar 1, 2014,
^^ centre negative is just the standard way. most power supplies are centre negative and your pedals all seem to be centre negative. what's your budget?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
decibel 11 stuff looks good.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
I use a daisy chain to power my board, with no issues. Some here will tell you that it will add a lot of unwanted noise (hissing/buzzing) but I haven't had any issues with mine, and I'm powering 8 pedals with it.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H