Page 1 of 2
Today I got this fine piece of smoking equipment.

What is it exactly, where could I get some guides on how to play it properly, would I be a tool for actually playing it and how much of a pleb would I be if I told people it was a bongo?

I would post this on the Drums section but it seems to be dead.

Feel free to post your own bongs and percussion instruments.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I think the heat is probably going to burn straight through that flimsy side m8.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by Dwight.Schrute
I think the heat is probably going to burn straight through that flimsy side m8.

Dully noted. Though it's not as bad as it looks on the photo. Still very sturdy and I can't seem to detect anything being seriously wrong with the sound with my pleb ears.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Mar 1, 2014,
Quote by Burgery
*JamesBong*

10/10 would smoke.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
]What is it exactly

It's a djembe

where could I get some guides on how to play it properly

It's one of the most popular hand drums in existence, guides are all over the internet

would I be a tool for actually playing it

Sorta, yeah. It's the go-to instrument for non-musical hippies to bang on after ripping the bong in the park. If you're actually good then it's another story though.

and how much of a pleb would I be if I told people it was a bongo?

Major pleb. Bongos are linked, small, and not goblet drums. Nothing like a djembe.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by JamSessionFreak
10/10 would smoke.

but could you take on the gas mask bong
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.

i go through smoking equipment faster than weed
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by StewieSwan
It's a djembe

It's one of the most popular hand drums in existence, guides are all over the internet

Sorta, yeah. It's the go-to instrument for non-musical hippies to bang on after ripping the bong in the park. If you're actually good then it's another story though.

Major pleb. Bongos are linked, small, and not goblet drums. Nothing like a djembe.

Ye, I thought about it but it seems to be smaller than most of the stuff I can find with Google. It's roughly 20 cm or 11 inches tall and the membrane part is almost identical in size to a CD or DVD.

Could it lack growth hormones?

Thanks for all the info though, it helps a lot. I will do my best to not be a non-musical hippy. I'm not planning on actually even showing it in public, I'd just mess around with it at home.

Quote by Burgery
but could you take on the gas mask bong

Only with some air-raid sirens in the background for increased street-rep.

Quote by Burgery
*hooker*

i go through smoking equipment faster than weed

m8, that looks like a sheesha or hookah or whatever it's called?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Mar 1, 2014,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
m8, that looks like a sheesha or hookah or whatever it's called?

yeah but with some minor tweaking it works pretty much exactly like a bong. my friend just brought it over one day, said he found it in some dudes basement
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Thrashtastic15
worked in a headshop AMA

When giving head, did you spit or swallow?

Did you seriously work there though? If so, see bellow.
v v v

Quote by Burgery
yeah but with some minor tweaking it works pretty much exactly like a bong. my friend just brought it over one day, said he found it in some dudes basement

Oh, cool. I thought you couldn't smoke weed in those since the resin ruins the piping, though. Maybe thrash could tell us more?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Mar 1, 2014,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
When giving head, did you spit or swallow?

your mother spit, it wasnt very becoming of a lady but then again she wasnt much of one
Oh, cool. I thought you couldn't smoke weed in those since the resin ruins the piping, though. Maybe thrash could tell us more?

about?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
your mother spit, it wasnt very becoming of a lady but then again she wasnt much of one

I dun got schooled.

Quote by Thrashtastic15
about?

Hookahs and how well they handle weed.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
oh. dunno we didnt sell em

Oh. My bad, they're pretty common around these parts so I just assumed...

Thanks 'nyway tho.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Oh. My bad, they're pretty common around these parts so I just assumed...

Thanks 'nyway tho.

yeah, not here. we sold assorted glassware, scales, grinders & vapes. keep in mind this place was called "rock universe" and they used advanced level stoner engineering to disguise it. from the outside it looked nothing like a headshop. it was actually pretty hilarious.
Quote by JamSessionFreak

i dont know. iirc the piping is quite small and annoying to deal with
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Thrashtastic15
can jams mother take a dick?

provided shes not still frozen stiff

i must say though, i'm not very good at smoking the gas mask bong without bursting into hysterical laughter. gets pretty messy
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by JamSessionFreak

No more than tobacco resin does. Good hookahs have detachable hoses so you can just replace them, or detach and give a thorough cleaning with iso alcohol.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
This thread is now officialy 90% bong and 10% hand drum. I regret nothing.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak

I would be that friend who brought it over and yeah It's a pain to get it to work properly but it is possible, I brought it over from my x-stepdad the day I got from WACKEN 2013 and I brought about 1.5 G's of weed from Germany, believe that was the same day as we did X

But anyways down to the point, The bongs I have had and actually taken pics of(about 30% of the bongs I have had)

My first and only store bought bong(except the gasmask bong)and Burgery broke it
There we had 3g's of silver haze and 5g's of purple kush

Including my old room/gaming setup

Mr.jones(still owned, taken apart)

The double penetration(taken apart and thrown away, was not air tight enough)

The bucket(Still owned and used from time to time, as you can see it hasn't been used in ages tho, and I need a bowl on it)

Win Diesel (big muscle and sounded like an diesel engine, It got taken away)

This bong had a top of a socket wrench a 22'' one

James Bong (My newest and current bong, needs a minor adjustments but nothing too hard)

And since Burgery decided to post of me smoking the gas mask I feel like it's only fair I post one of him with the gas mas(cause he was too stoned to smoke out of it, always spilled everything everywhere all the time)

Oh and BTW Wake and baking with silver haze in a gas mask is messed up !
lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by So-Cal
lmao at this blatant degeneracy, this is what weed does to people

blaze it faggot
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by technicolour
You kids are too young to be smoking. Graduate first.

well if you are referring to me I graduated about 2 years ago and dropped out of collage 1 year ago, before you start accusing someone get to know them..

And just for curiosity why do you think we'd be kids?
Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer

Il Padre
Il Filio
Et Lo Spiritus Malum
Omnis Caelestis
Delenda Est

Anti Cristus
Il Filio De Sathanas
INFESTISSUMAM
Daaaym son, you got a lot of bongs. James Bong is still the best though.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by bobo-47
well if you are referring to me I graduated about 2 years ago and dropped out of collage 1 year ago, before you start accusing someone get to know them..

just say no
Quote by bobo-47

****ing pot smoking degenerate scum
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Daaaym son, you got a lot of bongs. James Bong is still the best though.

defiantly the best bong I have ever made, I love it and so simple, I just used the piece from the store bought bong stuck it in a jameson bottle and it's ready, couldn't be simpler, but watch out if you are going to try this cause that bottle is made of plastic that burns real fast.

Il Padre
Il Filio
Et Lo Spiritus Malum
Omnis Caelestis
Delenda Est

Anti Cristus
Il Filio De Sathanas
INFESTISSUMAM
Right now I'm in the making of a new bong, it shall be my greatest masterpiece so far.

I have only been cleaning the stuff I'm using for it and here is a little sneak preview

Il Padre
Il Filio
Et Lo Spiritus Malum
Omnis Caelestis
Delenda Est

Anti Cristus
Il Filio De Sathanas
INFESTISSUMAM
i have friends that play djembe but they aren't hippies

i also have a friend that plays djembe drums with her wife and they are hippies
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 2