Hello everyone! This is my first post so go easy!

I'm currently playing an Ibanez GRGR121ex and I'm looking to upgrade to a slightly better 6 string. I also own an Ibanez RGA7 and I love the necks on both of them! I've been eyeing up the Schecter Omen Extreme 6 but I've never played a Schecter...

So what I was wondering is how do the Schecter necks compare to Ibanez necks?

Thanks in advance!
Depends on the model but they are for the most part a bit chunkier than Ibanez necks.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Ancestorschugga
Hello everyone! This is my first post so go easy!

I'm looking to upgrade to a slightly better 6 string. !

Rule #17: Never upgrade to a *slightly* better 6-string. Waste of money. If you're going to upgrade, save the cash and do a serious bump <G>.

A Schecter neck might be chunkier than your Ibanez. That may not be a bad thing.
Don't know if this matters about string spacing but most Ibanez have a 43mm nut width schecter have 42mm .
Let's put it this way, the higher end schecter are about equal with the ibanez premium series and i speak from owning both, the prestige ibanez's on the other hand destroy all production model schecters (can't speak for their stupidly expensive custom shop though).
I own an ibanez rg7321 and have played numerous schecters and ibanez's, I find that aside from schecters having a beefier neck than ibanez's, schecters neck joints aren't as comfortable to me, atleast until you get into the more expensive schecters. I personally would go for an Ibanez if your price range is around $350. That's just my 2 cents though