Page 1 of 2
I seem to be a terrible sleeper. I'm cool as a cucumber during the day, but when i go to bed I can't seem to shut my brain off and I either sleep like shite and/or take a looong time to fall asleep.

Anybody else have this problem? Got any remedies/tips?
sleep at night? wait what?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I have a hard time getting to sleep unless I am very very tired. I've been told once I'm asleep it's really hard to wake me up
I sleep perfectly fine.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Not really. I fall asleep probably within 10-20 minutes.
I do have trouble sometimes. But I'd say only as often as once every 2 or 3 months. Maybe not even that.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I usually listen to some relaxing music and I get to sleep quick.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
It's extremely difficult for me to fall asleep, and I'm a fairly light sleeper. But whenever I wake up, it's so easy for me to fall back asleep, which is why it's so hard for me to get out of bed every morning.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I can fall asleep in 5 minutes, and sleep straight through to my alarm.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Medication helps. I can sleep whenever I want. Its a relief for me. I couldnt sleep before sunrise, just a year ago.
I had problems sleeping in for years untill I actually had something to do everyday. Now I sleep the few moments that I have to sleep immediately. Just be more active during the day.

Also using earplugs these days, so they may help you too.

Or take some weed. Last night my body melted away and I can't even remember getting into bed.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Mar 1, 2014,
I had a dream last night where someone was sewing my mouth shut.

That pretty much explains how well I sleep at night, if I sleep.
Quote by Baby Joel
I had a dream last night where someone was sewing my mouth shut.

That pretty much explains how well I sleep at night, if I sleep.

wtf. I haven't have vivid dreams for a decade though. Was a very imaginative child, but lost it somewhere.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
rubbing against your moms backside keeps me cozy

im a heavy sleeper i sleep like a rock
pinga
Quote by Neo Evil11
wtf. I haven't have vivid dreams for a decade though. Was a very imaginative child, but lost it somewhere.

It was really weird because it wasn't scary. I remember just being really annoyed at the person and feeling that there was a serious amount of injustice. I also remember the only way I got the stitching out was by ripping my mouth open, and the threads tearing through my lips.

What a weird dream.
Takes me forever to fall asleep, usually only manage to get 4-5 hours everynight except one weekends.

Found a lovely beer that seems to put me to sleep after only 2 though
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.
Quote by Thrill-house
I've had to sleep sitting up in a chair for the last 8 months, I get very little sleep.

That is incredibly peak
I have a big throw and two quilts so I kind of just wrap myself in eternal comfort.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
good, after jerking a load.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
I fall asleep and wake up very easily.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
m afraid to go to bed because then my mind is empty and it gets filled with the memories of my victims begging me not to kill them

i really dont like beggars
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I sleep incredibly well.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
I sleep okay, just rarely at night.
Tell me who's that writin'...
I'm terrible at sleeping. I probably get 3-4 hours if I'm lucky.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I sleep very poorly

I actually have to go to the hospital next month because I might have sleep apnea
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I sleep very poorly

I actually have to go to the hospital next month because I might have sleep apnea

My cousin had to do that. Have fun trying to sleep with a bunch of wires attached all over you!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Just fine thanks. I only ever can't sleep when I take antihistamines which is more often than id like it to be but it's still not a regular thing.
cat
I'm pretty terrible at sleeping. Literally every time I wake up I can remember my dreams of that night, which I think is a sign that you slept like shit. Like I saw some statistic one time that people remember like 10% of their dreams. Mine is like 95%. And my dreams are really ****in weird.
Not very well, unfortunately. Every night I wake up at some point, usually between 3-4 a.m., and I need to rub one out in order to get back to sleep. Then I have really awesome dreams for the rest of the sleep.
Quote by guitarxo
Just fine thanks. I only ever can't sleep when I take antihistamines which is more often than id like it to be but it's still not a regular thing.
Try sleeping on Quetiapine. Shit puts you in a coma.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Page 1 of 2