Page 1 of 5
So shit's going down in Ukraine as they are preparing for invasion by the Russians. Emergency UN security council meeting?

If Russian invades and atrocities are committed and we get a really mad situation going on, will the US/EU intervene and will China stand besides Russia?

Or will we just get some empty words and a return to the status quo after a few weeks of media coverage, letting innocents die to save the greater good?
WW3? probably
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
The US will undoubtedly wave their dick.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

China would not stand beside Russia or the US. Just laugh their way to the bank.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
WW3?

No chance. Probably another Crimean war
Last edited by sam b at Mar 1, 2014,
everyone will have forgotten about it in 3 months and something else will take the headlines
Quote by So-Cal
everyone will have forgotten about it in 3 months and something else will take the headlines

Yep. Remember when North Korea and South Korea were on the verge of starting WW3? Probably not.

Quote by Trowzaa
Yep. Remember when North Korea and South Korea were on the verge of starting WW3? Probably not.

Remember Syria which pops up into the news every now and again?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Remember Syria which pops up into the news every now and again?

Exactly. It's just gonna be a couple of leaders stroking their dicks and nothing will happen.

Quote by Trowzaa
The US will undoubtedly wave their dick.

Finally! Florida has been all flaccid for quite a while
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
doooooomed
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I expect war and hostility, but I don't expect WWIII, because that to me means nukes are coming in. Even if he's a power-hungry megalomaniac, Putin's smart enough to prioritize existence over controlling Ukraine.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
I expect war and hostility, but I don't expect WWIII, because that to me means nukes are coming in. Even if he's a power-hungry megalomaniac, Putin's smart enough to prioritize existence over controlling Ukraine.

Putin isn't the only one with an exploding basketball in this game. The Ukraine is a nuclear power as well.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Wouldn't mind being drafted to fight in WW3, it'd save me having to look for jobs tbh
Quote by Basti95
Wouldn't mind being drafted to fight in WW3, it'd save me having to look for jobs tbh

You live in ENGLAND now m8. We don't have conscription.

it's been a long wait for the trilogy to be completed
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Trowzaa
You live in ENGLAND now m8. We don't have conscription.

Aw...let me dream.

Or maybe i can join Italy when they switch over to the good side half way through.
Quote by steve_muse
it's been a long wait for the trilogy to be completed

i know it's still in production but i think it needs a catchier name

world w3r?
Quote by Burgery
WW3? probably

As the official UG ambassador of the land of ice, what say you? Will I still be able to order my drinks "on the rocks"?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Jackal58
Putin isn't the only one with an exploding basketball in this game. The Ukraine is a nuclear power as well.

Wait, they are?

I had assumed that Russia took the nukes of every former Soviet country when they still had control, and that they kept a tight grip on preventing other Eastern European countries from getting nuclear weapons since.

In that case I am much more concerned than previously.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Mar 1, 2014,
Quote by So-Cal

world w3r?

The Greatest War, y'know, homage to the Great War
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by necrosis1193
Wait, they are?

I had assumed that Russia took the nukes of every former Soviet country when they still had control, and that they kept a tight grip on preventing other Eastern European countries from getting nuclear weapons.

In that case I am much more concerned than previously.

Ukraine said "lol nah we'll keep 'em"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Nope. Although if WWIII were to start, I'm betting Egypt would be on Russia's side. I'll be on the other side, thank you.

Quote by Jackal58
China would not stand beside Russia or the US. Just laugh their way to the bank.

Well, they owe that bank quite a bit, so it's more like a chuckle.
Quote by steve_muse
The Greatest War, y'know, homage to the Great War

The gr9 w4r
Quote by So-Cal

world w3r?

WW3D
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by captainsnazz
can someone please summarise wtf is happening in ukraine for me cos I missed all of it, and now when I google it all I can find is stuff about putin and I want to know what happened before that.

Ukraine doesn't know who it wants to be partners with in a group project assignement
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by captainsnazz
can someone please summarise wtf is happening in ukraine for me cos I missed all of it, and now when I google it all I can find is stuff about putin and I want to know what happened before that.

I think...3 month long protests against the pro-Russian government got nasty, government got overthrown, now there is an anti-Russian government in power since the ex-leader fled to Russia.

Russian is now occupying Crimea which I think is in Ukraine and moving fleets to the coast of Ukraine and Ukrainian forces are divided between Russian loyalists and anti-Russian forces and it will all kick off soon.

It'd make for a sweet Tom Clancy novel if it wasn't all actually happening.
Quote by captainsnazz

In November the Ukrainian government made more deals with Russia while rejecting closer ties with the west/EU

The Kiev public did not like this, they want to move towards the EU - so went and protested in Kiev.. for 3 months

It all kicked off a few weeks ago with fighting after the government got sick of the protesters and tried to move them

The bloodshed and anger it created caused a shitstorm - the president has now left

The new president now wants to start working towards a new Ukraine close to the west/EU

Ukraine is split down the middle, majority on the west (Kiev) are pro-EU, majority on the east (Kharkiv, Donetsk) are pro-Russia

This is causing tensions between Ukrainians in some cities close to Russia in the east (if pro-Russians go and march, they get attacked by pro-EU etc)

Russia has their only (I think) warm water navy base in Crimea (a region in southern Ukraine)

Putin is probably worried that if Ukraine goes to the west - he'll lose that.. so is now getting the military involved

Ukraine now preparing their military too, for when the Russians arrive

The end

..for now
Last edited by sam b at Mar 1, 2014,
So how about we stay the **** out of it and let Russia do what they want to former Russia.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by behind_you
I highly doubt WW3 will ever happen

nuclear deterrence too strong

this, that's why the people that want total Nuclear Disarmament are stupid, there is a reason that we haven't had any global wars since WWII.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
How many WWIII's has there been? Everybody thinks every ****ing thing will be WWIII. It won't. Stop it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
World War 3: the Empire Strikes Back
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by lolmnt
How many WWIII's has there been? Everybody thinks every ****ing thing will be WWIII. It won't. Stop it.

I'd say this one is pretty significant. It will probably amount to nothing but it's not somewhere like the Middle-East or Korea it's a lot closer to the traditional Western sphere of influence so could have a much more profound effect.
dropping the numerals is where it's at - just THE World War: World at War
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Mar 1, 2014,
Page 1 of 5