**** off

Who are these idiots that film 'pranks'? Which involves them going out on the street and just being absolute ****ing helmets and then laughing to themselves about it whilst everyone else wonders what the **** they're doing with their life and why they're interrupting everyone else's
There is a big difference between lifting a girl in front of her mom and stealing her.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Whenever I see these type of prank videos on youtube I feel like i'm laughing at the people actually doing the prank rather than the people being pranked.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
wtf is he wearing?

americans

clothes

do you run around naked in europe or something

europeans
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
clothes

do you run around naked in europe or something

europeans

yes?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
wtf is he wearing?

americans
I imagine that wearing Americans would weigh you down quite considerably.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by theogonia777
clothes

Dafuq you on about?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
White people...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by willT08
**** off

Who are these idiots that film 'pranks'? Which involves them going out on the street and just being absolute ****ing helmets and then laughing to themselves about it whilst everyone else wonders what the **** they're doing with their life and why they're interrupting everyone else's

this

Quote by Banjocal
I imagine that wearing Americans would weigh you down quite considerably.

best post
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Whenever I see these type of prank videos on youtube I feel like i'm laughing at the people actually doing the prank rather than the people being pranked.

^^^ some people though stay at age 13. And it's pretty pathetic.
Quote by willT08
**** off

put this shit on a billboard

if the victims of the prank aren't laughing, it wasn't funny.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Theres this prankshow where every prank revolves around some girl getting naked in some way and I swear the reactions are staged aswell, cus they're so weird and over the top.
I never laugh at pranks anymore because nothing is more brilliant than this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG_wfMK7dko

go about 4 mins in for the reaction to the prank.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 2, 2014,
Step 1) Hit on mom, daughter gets jealous. 'cause bitches b like that, amirite?

Step 2) Ask daughter out, she'll say yes 'cause bitches b like that. Mom gets jealous.

Step 3) Come home from date.

Step 4) **** mom and daughter.
You're not vitalyzed bro quit making these garbage videos. Go make a steroids video like vitalyzed did so we can watch you get your shit pushed in.
Quote by Cb4rabid
^ that is one expensive/extensive prank
Highly improbable, too.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by FearMyLightning
You're not vitalyzed bro quit making these garbage videos. Go make a steroids video like vitalyzed did so we can watch you get your shit pushed in.

Isn't that the guy who before he was youtube famous done a BangBus video and couldn't get it up ?
Quote by willT08
**** off

u get the first post and the last post. congrats
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown