Hi,

I know it's not guitar related, but I thought I'd put this out there anyway....

I'm looking for a vocal reverb effects pedal that has a setting to put quite a lot of modulated reverb to give a big, ambient effect. Sort of similar to the level of modulated reverb that the Boss RV-5 offers.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend any good options, price isn't really an issue!

Thanks
TC Helicon is one that comes to mind first. I not real familiar with them, but there are not very many companies that make vocal FX pedals I am aware of.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
My last band used a behringer delay pedal for vocals. I know it's a piece of crap, but it does sound kinda good with vocals.

Tc Helion stuff looks nice!

Edit: If it's for general reverb all song long, don't get any delay pedal
Last edited by Taz9 at Mar 2, 2014,
Yeah, up for TC's stuff. if you want something simple.

If you feel like not saving up space though, get an alesis mictube and a MicroVerb 4/MX200/MX300/MX400 and run the mic through the pre and then through the reverb processor.
And buy a simple midi foot controller if you care about the switching on stage.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
The Line 6 POD X3 live has a mic input and you can use FX that way. I think my old Digitech GNX3 had a mic input also
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Yeh my main concern is getting a pedal with a setting with enough reverb. I put my microphone through the Boss RV-5 with the modulated reverb cranked up pretty much full whack and that was perfect for what I'm after. It's just the pedal seemed to cut the volume quite a bit because obviously it's meant for guitars...
You can get an ART tube preamp to run after the pedal you have and it will boost your signal
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I think both TC Helicon and Boss make good sounding vocal effects. Go to GC and try them out. Good luck.
Thanks for all the help, appreciated. Will keep you updated with how the search goes.
Just to add some weight on this, I've got two TC Helicon's at my shop on display for people to use, and there's a local gent who plays at a bar here in town on Sundays who uses one live. I'm absolutely impressed by them. One-stop shop for performance vocalists.

If you're looking for a cheaper version that's still workable, the BOSS RV-5 would be the best best. You can have two outs so you can have the guy running the board send reverb to the mains and the unaffected to the monitors so you can hear yourself over the instruments better.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER