I could no longer doubt the doom prepared for me by monkish ingenuity in torture. My cognizance of the pit had become known to the inquisitorial agents -- the pit whose horrors had been destined for so bold a recusant as myself -- the pit, typical of hell, and regarded by rumor as the Ultima Thule of all their punishments. The plunge into this pit I had avoided by the merest of accidents, I knew that surprise, or entrapment into torment, formed an important portion of all the grotesquerie of these dungeon deaths. Having failed to fall, it was no part of the demon plan to hurl me into the abyss; and thus (there being no alternative) a different and a milder destruction awaited me. Milder! I half smiled in my agony as I thought of such application of such a term.
i don't know why i feel so dry
How fit is ya mam?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Limp, the body of Gorrister hung from the pink palette; unsupported—hanging high above us in the computer chamber; and it did not shiver in the chill, oily breeze that blew eternally through the main cavern. The body hung head down, attached to the underside of the palette by the sole of its right foot. It had been drained of blood through a precise incision made from ear to ear under the lantern jaw. There was no blood on the reflective surface of the metal floor.
so have you been reading Dante or something
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
So poetry
Such lyrical
Etcetc
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Dreadnought
More like Edgar Allen Dope

yes THIS IS THE MOST CULTURED MAN IN THE PIT
don't tell my heart, my telltale heart, I don't quite think it'd understand
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by stratkat
Calm down mr shakesman.

i had two hours to burn and i was deciding between poe and billy shakes actually. saw that paragraph in the op and died laughing
Emo

Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Eastwinn
The plunge into this pit...
I like where this is going.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Rossenrot
Surprised you didn't go through and make all the letters lowercase.

you're the first to make this joke

thrash: heathen, e.a. poe was a master and if you slander him again, implicitly or explicitly, i will be upset for a few hours.
It's ironic because your username is capitalized but everything else you type is not #SnitchesGetStitches
i've wanted to change it to lowercase for ages. it's a sore spot for me brad.
I know, you've said it before. That's why I like to bring it up #PresidentOfTheLeagueOfLowercaseUsernames
more like president of #iambutdonothaveahugedick

that would make sense if i used capitals but that sound too much like capitalism and eh can't support it.
Quote by Eastwinn
you're the first to make this joke

thrash: heathen, e.a. poe was a master and if you slander him again, implicitly or explicitly, i will be upset for a few hours.