I'm not a fan of long intros, mostly just because it's hard to not be a little awkward. Also, if people are gonna check out your videos, waiting through 35 seconds of someone they don't know/care about talking is a bit much. If you have problems with family noise too, why not record in a different room?

I don't know how I feel about the arrangement. It has a cool mumford and sons quality about it, but sometimes sounded disjointed. Your singing is alright. You weren't necessarily off with your notes, but if I had to guess I would say you very recently started singing(apologies if this isn't true). I heard a voice crack or two, but they happen. I would suggest a song that uses your upper register more, when you got higher your voice sounded better.

You don't sound bad, but it could use some more work. c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32414119#post32414119
meh
Quote by get ta led out!
I'm not a fan of long intros, mostly just because it's hard to not be a little awkward. Also, if people are gonna check out your videos, waiting through 35 seconds of someone they don't know/care about talking is a bit much. If you have problems with family noise too, why not record in a different room?

I don't know how I feel about the arrangement. It has a cool mumford and sons quality about it, but sometimes sounded disjointed. Your singing is alright. You weren't necessarily off with your notes, but if I had to guess I would say you very recently started singing(apologies if this isn't true). I heard a voice crack or two, but they happen. I would suggest a song that uses your upper register more, when you got higher your voice sounded better.

You don't sound bad, but it could use some more work. c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32414119#post32414119

That's true. I'll try to cut it down a good bit. I didn't have any other rooms to record in. Yeah I started about 2 years ago. My voice cracked a bit, but sometimes that's intentional. (I listen to a lot of folk and folk singers tend to do that. It's rubbed off on my style I suppose. I try to do it tastefully though.:P) I'll try one that uses my upper register more.