Page 1 of 2
So basically this will sound rather juvenile and probably annoy a few of you as well, it being the pit, but I just took a rather angry turn and snapped a £40 ps3 disc in half. It was fifa 14. I won't get into detail why, it just seems that EA is suddenly screwing with me and making the game do everything it can so I can't win. This sounds ridiculous I know but trust me, it really has.

The thing is I never get angry at games, ever. I rarely get angry at anything really, some things obviously as we all do but never trivial things like games or similar.

My question is: are there any things that enrage you massively that, in the grand scheme of things, just shouldn't at all or anyone else would find ridiculous? I personally find the fact I snapped the disc really stupid in retrospect, should of sold it instead but whatever.

And just for the record I am not psychotic or mentally unstable, I just had a flash of rage
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
I bought my dad FIFA14 for the PS4 and his record is like 1-26 online but he still plays it.
STಠ_ಠ
You're just shit m8.

But really, DotA.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by Trowzaa
You're just shit m8.

But really, DotA.

I'm really not that's the thing, I got to division 3 and all was well, held 3 times in a row and then for some reason my back 4 just completely stopped moving, like any one put through a through ball and they would just stand there braindead. My keeper too would randomly charge at the most stupid times.
I also worked this out, I had an 84 and 85 rated striker up front and they hit the post or the bar 37 times in 8 matches, that's not normal.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Yeah he's a pretty gr8 CS player m8 keen to see what he can do at EMS thanks for making a thread about it tho
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by ProgFripp74
then for some reason my back 4 just completely stopped moving, like any one put through a through ball and they would just stand there braindead. My keeper too would randomly charge at the most stupid times.

Welcome to the world of video games, where you're at the mercy of the developers who made the game and their less than perfect math. It'll happen. I can think of something very, very stupid the AI does with every favorite video game of mine. You'll either have to carry on or switch to another game for a while to cool off.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
All video games **** with you on high difficulties, computers can't compete with people in complex games yet so they need to program some cheating shit to make the difficulty accurate. It's no reason to break your game.
Last edited by macashmack at Mar 2, 2014,
Quote by HardAttack
Welcome to the world of video games, where you're at the mercy of the developers who made the game and their less than perfect math. It'll happen. I can think of something very, very stupid the AI does with every favorite video game of mine. You'll either have to carry on or switch to another game for a while to cool off.

Well if you read my OP then you'll know I actually snapped the disc in half...
And yes i understand that but it's just as though the game decided on stopping me from winning at all for no reason recently. I guess what makes it more frustrating is being a massive football fan and knowing what a team should and would do and then the game just not doing it all.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

Quote by macashmack
All video games **** with you on high difficulties, computers can't compete with people in complex games yet so they need to program some cheating shit to make the difficulty accurate. It's no reason to break your ps3.

And this is on Ultimate Team which is online against other players so it's not the computer necessarily trying to stop me so it can win, it's meant to be unbiased in that situation but recently in my case hasn't been I guess

and I broke the disc not the console
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

This thread.

I'm so annoyed and mad RRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.

*smashes something*

Naw, I'm super chill 99% of the time, and if I get mad I typically don't show it. Gotta keep those feelings deeeeeep down inside.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by ProgFripp74
It was fifa 14.

Wouldn't it have been more fitting to headbutt it into oblivion?

And just for the record I am not psychotic or mentally unstable

No that's what mentally stable people do, you're right.
Quote by snipelfritz
This thread.

I'm so annoyed and mad RRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.

*smashes something*

Naw, I'm super chill 99% of the time, and if I get mad I typically don't show it. Gotta keep those feelings deeeeeep down inside.

and let them build up until you get a flame thrower and just go crazy...

-ehbacon
Quote by severed-metal
Wouldn't it have been more fitting to headbutt it into oblivion?

No that's what mentally stable people do, you're right.

Everyone gets angry sometimes
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

Quote by ProgFripp74
And this is on Ultimate Team which is online against other players so it's not the computer necessarily trying to stop me so it can win, it's meant to be unbiased in that situation but recently in my case hasn't been I guess

and I broke the disc not the console

I didn't know it was online. I would have hunted down the bastards I was playing against and broke them.
Quote by ProgFripp74
EA is screwing with me and making the game do everything it can so I can't win.

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Get over yourself, TS. This is the real world. Your "problems" are useless... even in the Pit.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
Get over yourself, TS. This is the real world. Your "problems" are useless... even in the Pit.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

Funnily enough I got really annoyed at FIFA last night, never got so mad at a game. I've had two massive essays to write all weekend and was in the middle of my second all nighter in a row; thought I'd treat myself to a break on FIFA. I lost two games in a row and got really angry, and kept saying to myself "I'm not stopping until I win". Literally 9 games later I finally win. Was about 3 hours or so. This included a game where I was 4-2 up and he scored with Crouch from the halfway line in the 89th minute. I was acting all psychotic and just fell asleep after and now It's almost impossible for me to finish my work on time.

So yeah. **** Peter Crouch.
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
This is why online ranked multiplayer is stupid.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by k.lainad
Get over yourself, TS. You're merely a figment of your own imagination, or rather a big pile of jumbled bits and pieces of information as interpreted by one confused and frankly hysterical human consciousness in an arbitrary human establishment. Everything you think you know, all of your beliefs, opinions, accomplishments and experiences are literally as valuable as your bowel movements. Your "problems" are useless... even in the Pit.

derp
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
While reaction predictable, and perhaps, normal. It is not a healthy one, in a long term. There are studies the findings of which serve as evidence that letting go of anger is much better reaction than giving into it. Look after yourself and others you wish to by being in a healthier spirit, overcome the petty anger.
nope, stop being an irritable bastard, CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
not specific things, but I'm pretty moody so I can get very upset at insignificant things. don't really become angry though i just sulk and refuse to talk to people
cat
Quote by guitarxo
not specific things, but I'm pretty moody so I can get very upset at insignificant things. don't really become angry though i just sulk and refuse to talk to people

Most girls are like this
Quote by ehbacon
and let them build up until you get a flame thrower and just go crazy...

-ehbacon

I'm taking a poop at work and I just realized there's no toilet paper.

Alright we're doing this. Anybody got a light?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by macashmack
Most girls are like this

I'm the only person I know who is like this still, better for you than girls who get violently angry at things or start plotting revenge
cat
Yea, whenever I play NHL13 against my roommate the game somehow always knows which team I am and tries to make me lose. So yea, I get unnecessarily mad at that. But then I get mad at myself for how mad I get, and I get over it pretty quickly. Back when I was a kid I think I had anger problems because I would break some things when mad, mostly just ping pong paddles nothing ever as expensive as a video game though.
I recently got pretty pissed while playing Gunz 2 because the melee was ****ing overpowered. I'd be all shooting, this guy would run up to me, start meleeing (read: button mashing), and once I was staggered and on the floor unable to do anything, he'd take his gun and kill me.

Of course, no discs were broken because it's free. And not to mention my DVD drive hasn't been working since 2-3 years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBrgExyUGU4

This fuccking game. There were a few losses in the story mode and I snapped the CD in half. Threw it out the window and proceeded to curse an unholy curse upon that game until the end of time. I never looked back.

Although I enjoyed the game at some points, it enraged me to the point of no return and I have not thought of this game until now. Thank you for bringing up old emotions.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I influenced you to become a God for a quick moment.

Now, you are no longer a God.

Go back to working on being a God again.
Yes, I get angry at a shitload of stuff because I'm a bitter old cunt.

You get used to it after a while, don't worry. Never drink Vodka though, that will show your true angry nature and pavements will proceed to be bloody.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
When I leave my house to go to the store get my food for the week get everything scanned then realize my facking wallet is in my other pants. I start getting this twitch in my neck haha
Whats goes around must come down
I know how you feel TS. Video games have pissed me off a lot over the years. I broke an xbox controller from throwing it playing cod. I punched a hole in my wall because I couldn't beat Sugar Ray in fight night. Now when I get mad it's usually because my friend is chirping me for losing so bad so I yell instead.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Page 1 of 2