Page 1 of 3
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/

Twenty-nine people were killed and 130 were injured Saturday night when 10 men armed with long knives stormed the station in the southwest Chinese city of Kunming, the state news agency Xinhua reported.
Members of a separatist group from Xinjiang, in northwest China, are believed to have carried out the assault, authorities said. The report referred to them as "terrorists."
Police said they killed at least four attackers and shot and wounded a female suspect. Authorities were searching for other suspects.

Discuss
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
I support a full ban, including plastic knives so that this will never happen in America
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Too soon.

Chill out, it's not like there's a shortage of chinese people.
Quote by KTFM
What's the bloody point?

I'm going to hell.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by KTFM
What's the bloody point?

Nice
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Uigurian-turkish muslims from the west as far as I know.

did not even know China had a muslim population, dat country size bordering with absolutely every country in asia.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Mar 3, 2014,
I have never heard of a mass stabbing before. Sounds brutal.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by chronic_stp
I support a full ban, including plastic knives so that this will never happen in America

Quote by RPGoof
Ban assault rifles! Ban all guns!

...wait a second

Quote by UltimateGuizar
Ban everything, everywhere. That'll set things straight.

None of us care about banning stuff in 'Murica, you cunts are screwed in the head with or without bans.

For srs, though.

"Suddenly, many people started running around crazily," she said on Tencent Weibo, a Chinese equivalent of Twitter. "We saw two people carrying big cleavers hacking whoever is in the way. They almost got to my back. Then I lost contact with (my friend) and I saw blood splashing in front of me."

This is messed up.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Those were cleavers not knives. Grow up Americans. Ban guns and giant cleavers.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I can understand that people can murder with a motive. Stabbing your spouse or killing the neighbour blabla it all makes a little sense.

Rushing into a crowd stabbing and butchering strangers? Thats seriously messed up. Especially considering not a person but a group of people did this. Its amazing how none of them said "Guys what the **** are we doing??"
Quote by genghisgandhi
imagine how many people they would have killed if they had ARs

Banning guns will only lead to law abiding citizens not owning guns. Terrorists will still be able to get their hands on whatever firearms they want. The ban of assault rifles won't be any more succesful than the war on drugs.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Too soon.

if it means anything i did feel pretty bad for making that joke
Quote by Gantz92
Banning guns will only lead to law abiding citizens not owning guns. Terrorists will still be able to get their hands on whatever firearms they want. The ban of assault rifles won't be any more succesful than the war on drugs.

We have a strict ban on guns in Europe and you see that we have less shootings with assault rifles... don't make up predictions.

Also how many times do people get killed by terrorists really?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Gantz92

Because all of the homicides by gunfire in America are done by terrorists?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Neo Evil11
We have a strict ban on guns in Europe and you see that we have less shootings with assault rifles... don't make up predictions.

first off this isn't true, gun laws vary from one member state to another http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation
and likewise its important to note that while China has some of the strictest gun laws in the world it has a problem with these mass stabbings, in fact on the exact same day as the Sandy hook massacre in the US China likewise experienced a mass stabbing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_%282010%E2%80%9312%29
in fact the problem is big enough that all schools here in Beijing are gated and have guards posted
Quote by Gantz92

It wouldn't work in the USA where guns are an important part of the culture.

In Europe it works just fine - though not technically banning but it's practically the same thing. I haven't seen a single gun outside the hands of a police officer in my entire life.

Such oppress, amirite?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by Gantz92

It's too easy and convenient for any psychopath or drunken dipshit to access a gun in the U.S. They're the usual shootings that happen, not terrorist attacks.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by Neo Evil11

We have less violence of any kind so i don't think that proves much. And assault rifles obviously exist here too despite our more restrictive laws. The difference is only criminals own them.

Quote by AeroRocker
Because all of the homicides by gunfire in America are done by terrorists?

Obviously not but i assumed we were talking about terrorists here.

Quote by JamSessionFreak
It wouldn't work in the USA where guns are an important part of the culture.

In Europe it works just fine - though not technically banning but it's practically the same thing. I haven't seen a single gun outside the hands of a police officer in my entire life.

Such oppress, amirite?

Depends on where you live. I've seen handguns and my brother was robbed at gunpoint (could ofcourse have been a replica). And if you think assault rifles aren't around in Europe you're incorrect.

Quote by macaroni
It's too easy and convenient for any psychopath or drunken dipshit to access a gun in the U.S. They're the usual shootings that happen, not terrorist attacks.

I agree to the point where i think gun regulations need to be restricted and that assault rifles shouldn't be available to civilians. However, i am of the opinion that in some parts of the world you need a gun to be able to protect yourself. For example if anyone in the aurora theater had a gun the killer might have been stopped before killing as many people as he did. When such tragedies occur everyone screams for gun control but to me mental health is the more relevant problem that we should try to fix.
Quote by KTFM
What's the bloody point?

niiiice

Quote by Dregen
29:4 K/D ratio, not bad

dudes probably just got a lucky killstreak
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 3, 2014,
Quote by Gantz92

I've known a few rednecks that like to point out they've got a gun to prove a point of male superiority here and there, but I think that if you take away a gun, they'll use a knife, take away a knife and they'll use a rock.

I could be wrong, my opinion is subject to change.
Quote by Gantz92
We have less violence of any kind so i don't think that proves much. And assault rifles obviously exist here too despite our more restrictive laws. The difference is only criminals own them.

Mate, when we told some Americans from Minnesota that you can go out at night here they looked at us like we're fucked in the head - from everything I've heard if you go out at night in any more urban area you're either gonna get mugged or the cops are gonna get called because people will think you'll do the mugging. Hell, when my parents were in the US they stayed at an hotel in a more sketchy areas of *Salt Lake City I think that had their own security guard constantly driving around the bloc.

Here if you can't go out at any time of the day anywhere, that place is called uninhabitable. If a hotel needs a security guard it will go bankrupt because people don't want to stay in a goddamn war zone.

EDIT:

Oh, just remember the story my sister-in-law told me from when she was in the US. Apparently they wanted to buy something to drink to have a bit of a party with her friends and asked the hotel receptionist where they could find a liquor store. She told them where it was but discouraged them from going and told them it's not safe to go at this time of the day since you'll most likely get mugged.

Do you have any idea how bizarre something like that sounds to us?

Depends on where you live. I've seen handguns and my brother was robbed at gunpoint (could ofcourse have been a replica). And if you think assault rifles aren't around in Europe you're incorrect.

Around? The fuck does that mean. If you're telling me they exist here and are possessed by some people, yes, that's true. If you think mentally sick teenagers ever go around shooting half of their school with them, you're full of shit.

EDIT:

Another thing I remembered. A few years ago there was a story all over the news because they found an assault rifle, two pistols and a grenade in some guys car. Not because he used them or anything. Just because he had them in his car that was parked in a public place. I think they figured it out because he was dumb enough to briefly take one of the pistols out for a brief moment and someone saw him. It was on the national news for a day or two.

*Actually, I'm not completely sure if it was SLC. Either way, my point remains the same.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Mar 3, 2014,
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Mate, when we told some Americans from Minnesota that you can go out at night here they looked at us like we're fucked in the head - from everything I've heard if you go out at night in any more urban area you're either gonna get mugged or the cops are gonna get called because people will think you'll do the mugging. Hell, when my parents were in the US they stayed at an hotel in a more sketchy areas of *Salt Lake City I think that had their own security guard constantly driving around the bloc.

Here if you can't go out at any time of the day anywhere, that place is called uninhabitable. If a hotel needs a security guard it will go bankrupt because people don't want to stay in a goddamn war zone.

EDIT:

Oh, just remember the story my sister-in-law told me from when she was in the US. Apparently they wanted to buy something to drink to have a bit of a party with her friends and asked the hotel receptionist where they could find a liquor store. She told them where it was but discouraged them from going and told them it's not safe to go at this time of the day since you'll most likely get mugged.

Do you have any idea how bizarre something like that sounds to us?

Around? The fuck does that mean. If you're telling me they exist here and are possessed by some people, yes, that's true. If you think mentally sick teenagers ever go around shooting half of their school with them, you're full of shit.

*Actually, I'm not completely sure if it was SLC. Either way, my point remains the same.

Americans are tougher than Europeans. Is this really surprising to you?
Have you ever even seen a murdered body?
Quote by macashmack

Maybe. And no. Please tell me you don't think seeing a murdered a body is a good thing or something everyone should experience.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by Gantz92
However, i am of the opinion that in some parts of the world you need a gun to be able to protect yourself. For example if anyone in the aurora theater had a gun the killer might have been stopped before killing as many people as he did. When such tragedies occur everyone screams for gun control but to me mental health is the more relevant problem that we should try to fix.

What, are you really saying everyone should take a gun with them every time they go to the movie theatre, just in the case someone starts shooting around? Don't you see how counterproductive and paranoid that is? And if someone in the Aurora theatre had a gun, there might as well have been more innocent people getting hurt. Not everyone who owns a weapon can use it in a sudden combat situation.

Mental health is the biggest problem, yeah. It's what makes anyone grab a knife/gun and start killing people. But there's no arguing that restricting guns leads to less gun crime. The USA has a problem because of the existing gun culture, but gradually, over time, they still should aim to reduce everyone's gun rights.

Just my 10 cents
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Maybe. And no. Please tell me you don't think seeing a murdered a body is a good thing or something everyone should experience.

Oh no I don't think it's a good thing but it does toughen one up. Also the murder rate is going down. In my city last year (2013) there was only one person murdered a day which is lower than it's been for a long time.
Quote by macashmack
Oh no I don't think it's a good thing but it does toughen one up. Also the murder rate is going down. In my city last year (2013) there was only one person murdered a day which is lower than it's been for a long time.

Mate, I'm getting really confused here. Should I be laughing with you or are you serious?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by macashmack

Being tough means you rob and shoot someone?

I thought that just made you a shitty person
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Mate, I'm getting really confused here. Should I be laughing with you or are you serious?

What are you talking about? You were saying that we people in the US are always killing each other are theres crime and stuff but I was saying that it's going down. There's less crime here then ever before.

Quote by Bladez22
Being tough means you rob and shoot someone?

Yes
Page 1 of 3