Page 1 of 2
so pretty much she gave off massive vibes. basically told her, i had feelings for her instead of her telling me anything... she told my friend she doesnt like me. wont speak to me and we are in the same worship band and i work with her a few times a week, and its quite uncomfortable to just not talk at all and stand right next to each other and play the songs like nothings wrong... what do i do to fix this? to atleast be on speaking terms as bandmates? ps. before you say your probably not all that hot, ill post a awkward pic of me of foundling a tropical fruit at costco ;D
http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r786/androidjoey/hawtie_zps0725756f.jpg
Last edited by Androidjoey at Mar 3, 2014,
Quote by Rossenrot
Haha, what the hell

what you've never seen a beautiful man touch tropical fruit before?!
You just got to do it man suck it up
During band just go up to her and be like "yo, cut the shit"
Quote by macashmack
You just got to do it man suck it up

I have been man. but it's just unneeded tension within the group i'd like to resolve it.
You sound like a tosser mate, just tell her that she's being unprofessional and needs to calm her tits
Quote by RPGoof
Just tell her how you feel. Or rather, that you'll accept reality and you just want things to return to normal.

already accepted it. she's not digging me so lets just be friends ya know. i just need to think of a way, to tell her that without her getting all silent not talking gonna storm out of the building on me.
Quote by chev311e
None of that made sense because of lack of periods.

On topic: Just tell her to cut the crap and quit being a child...?
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Just_a_picker

On topic: Just tell her to cut the crap and quit being a child...?

thats what i need to do... thanks man!
You need to give her time. You can't rush these things, she'll want to be your friend eventually.

Also if that picture really is of you fondling a tropical fruit you should have no problem meeting someone else. That's going to be the biggest thing to stop you stressing about this - go meet someone who DOES appreciate you and your fruit fondling skills.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
You need to give her time. You can't rush these things, she'll want to be your friend eventually.

Also if that picture really is of you fondling a tropical fruit you should have no problem meeting someone else. That's going to be the biggest thing to stop you stressing about this - go meet someone who DOES appreciate you and your fruit fondling skills.

Thank you for apprenticing, my tropical fruit fondling skills!. Yes it is me and my many bracelets haha. Thank you for your kind words. I shall stop stressing about the romance part haha.
I don't understand why she's ignoring you when you're clearly fondling her in that picture
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by stratkat
Speak to her, if she doesn't respond than she's weird.

I tried. also tried texting her, to make this less awkward. but no response at all... #movingon
Quote by macashmack
She doesn't respond to you to your face? That's really weird

yeah just walks off. just like at practice she forgot her capo. i said i've got a spare she refused to even acknowledge my presence. her loss tho she had to go find another one haha!
Quote by stratkat
Oh how tempted I am to cut your fruit groping out of that pic and post a .png for shoop purpose.

But after 2 beers it seem really not worth the effort.

ahahhahahahhahahahaha
just talk to her normally like nothing ever happened. Won't be long and you'll both feel normal again
Quote by Androidjoey

Now see there's your problem. Women hate pineapples.
Get rid of the pineapple and she'll come running with her knickers down around her ankles.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Now see there's your problem. Women hate pineapples.
Get rid of the pineapple and she'll come running with her knickers down around her ankles.

Thanks for the great advice everyone! i gotta go but i'll check back later if this thread is still running.
I think she is angry he is hoarding all the pineapple for himself. Throw it in her face the next time she ignores you. Hard.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Sleep with one of her friends
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by Androidjoey
yeah just walks off. just like at practice she forgot her capo. i said i've got a spare she refused to even acknowledge my presence. her loss tho she had to go find another one haha!

So basically she's an a-hole. Why were you interested in her in the first place?
In any case, like someone else said, tell her to grow up and/or have her replaced in the band. Wouldn't personally want to play music with people like that.
you should button up your shirt

that will get the job done (thumsb up(

Just give her the pineapple.
-----------------------------------
G.A.S. Afflicted
maybe talk to her about resolving this awkward scenario and giving it some time.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Taken OP into consideration I'm gonna assume you're a complete ****ing weirdo in real life

When you "told her you had feelings", what exactly did you do?
Quote by King Donkey
Sounds like a bitch, don't even bother.

are you ****ing kidding me
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Androidjoey
we are in the same worship band

I found this funny.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 2