''It’s too hard to exactly pinpoint what this sounds like, but if I have to label it, it would be Psychedelic Heavy Metal. If you’re into Led Zeppelin, Cirith Ungol, and Mercyful Fate, you’d get pretty close to their sound. The release is a double EP – released as a full-length album for your enjoyment''

Taken from the description on the bandcamp page. Those who enjoy it will need no further explanation. Very cool story behind it all too.

http://shadowkingdomrecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-innocent-the-forsaken-the-guilty
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Shadow Kingdom is an unfair entity to any heavy metal enthusiast. I've heard about this band for quite a while if that means anything (it doesn't) so I figure it's about time I give it a listen.
Shadow Kingdom. Comparisons to Cirith Ungol and Mercyful Fate. Posted by Stranglehold.

You have my full attention. I have not heard of these guys, but I will listen as soon as I get out of work.
Make sure you do listen, chaps...the vocals on this are pure madness.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
Make sure you do listen, chaps...the vocals on this are pure madness.

Metal-Archives has comparisons to Paul Chain. I'm listening as soon as I make it home.
I enjoy the old school guitar wizardry on this, but I don't enjoy the release as much as some of my peers do. I think it has to do with the drum production and the riffs being slightly far back in the mix. I want those leads to be etched into my soul though, I'm a sucker for those out of nowhere solo attacks.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by Kytokinesis
lol don't pretend you didn't just read that

No, I heard about this album a while back. It's alright. Not big on the vocal style, but its a good album.
banned