Hey guys, this will probably be my last video/recording for a while, my recording computer is broken, and definitely not really fixable, so, until i can figure out how to get the recording stuff to work on my laptop, this will be my last video for a while, i made this the day my computer broke, I made a quick backing track and jammed over it, its pretty cool imo. Id love to hear what u guys think. I made a few mistakes, but meh haha Any crit would be awesome!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JOy_Rz_AWM

Thanks,

Jake P
That's some crazy playing! I wish I could jam over tracks that well haha. Your sweeps sound great. I was impressed.

I would have enjoyed hearing some more of your vibrato with just a few more melodic lines, but this is sick. \m/

Also, sorry to hear about your computer. That's never fun. Hope you get back up and running soon man.
Quote by ImpulsiveDesign
That's some crazy playing! I wish I could jam over tracks that well haha. Your sweeps sound great. I was impressed.

I would have enjoyed hearing some more of your vibrato with just a few more melodic lines, but this is sick. \m/

Also, sorry to hear about your computer. That's never fun. Hope you get back up and running soon man.

Thanks man, i wasnt even going to upload this when i made it but now that i dont have that computer, i figured might as well put it up. This was more of a thing where i sat down and said, how fast CAN i play, made a backing in like 2 mins and just shredded haha I actually believe the best parts of my playing arent speed, but my legato and bending. Once i get my comp situation figured out, ill be posting a bunch more stuff