Hey guys,
I play guitar at church. I've been using a pod that belongs to the church, or last time I used my micro cube. My at home amp is a vox ac30cc2, and I would like to use it for services as well. The problem is, they don't want any stage noise, and there's no amp closet.

So, I was thinking about getting some sort of speaker simulator that I can plug in in place of the speakers on the amp, that way I get to use my stuff that I like, and don't have any stage noise. Soooo....

What sims would be recommended and what should I avoid(keeping a $250 +/- price point in mind) I read somewhere that it would need to put a resistance load on the amp so as not to blow it up...

(My other option would be to save up and get a Hughes and kettner tubemeister, but I'd rather not...)
Two notes' stuff does that good, but it's expensive.
I think palmer's staff do that worse but for cheaper.
Maybe h and k red boxer do that, not sure sure.
Then there's this big two or three unit rack processor with a graphic eq on the front panel which I remember being very nice, but expensive.
Edit: I found it, that's the rivera rockcrusher.

My advice is to stick to the pod untill you'll have the money to buy the expensive and good sounding stuff.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Last edited by Spambot_2 at Mar 4, 2014,