i use hydrogen as my primary drum machine, but i cant find a decent kit that has a gritty hard hitting sound.
something along the lines of godflesh early pitchshifter and early fear factory demos.
preferably as dehumanizing as possible does that exist?
have you dug through all the sample libraries available? If you have then you might need to go somewhere like Ultimate Metal and dig through their samples until you find something you like, then map it all into a kit yourself.
Quote by chatterbox272
have you dug through all the sample libraries available? If you have then you might need to go somewhere like Ultimate Metal and dig through their samples until you find something you like, then map it all into a kit yourself.

this seems to be the most viable option for now, i did check practivly every library the roland mc-307 comes fairly close. but it doesnt have good snares (and the kit is way too large, could do with trimming down) so i wil try to find a decent snare sample and some mix and matching with that.
drumaxxe comes standard with fl studio i believe (could be wrong there) and it has a pretty cool industrial kit on there. if you dont like all the sounds you can switch out whatever ones you want to. i swear by it myself.