Poll: Does Kim Kardashian have the nicest ass in the world?
Poll Options
View poll results: Does Kim Kardashian have the nicest ass in the world?
Yes
6 9%
No
64 91%
Voters: 70.
Page 1 of 2
Big and round, nice huh? Does she get all of this attention because she's got the nicest ass in the world?

Not even close. It's way too big compared to her body. Emma Watson on the other hand.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

were these pics all taken by yourself when stalking her or?...
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
it's nice, but in the world? no
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Trowzaa
Not even close. It's way too big compared to her body. Emma Watson on the other hand.

You want an ass that's too big compared to their body

It's a nice ass but not the best in the world
I appreciate big badonkadonks more than anyone (except Shattamakar) but it's not all about the size. The shape is just as important and like Paris Hilton said Kim's ass looks like cottage cheese in a big trash bag.

3/10

Quote by Trowzaa

Last edited by Gantz92 at Mar 4, 2014,
Quote by Gantz92

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by guitarxo
She's definitley not famous for her ass

actually, I'm pretty sure she is
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by guitarxo
She's definitley not famous for her ass

she's not?
Quote by WCPhils
actually, I'm pretty sure she is
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
she's not?
guys u really need to learn about jokes. sometimes you say things that are silly or not serious to be funny
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
guys u really need to learn about jokes. sometimes you say things that are silly or not serious to be funny

i didn't know that guitarxo was joking... and i was serious.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
i didn't know that guitarxo was joking... and i was serious.

i know you didn't know that guitarxo was joking. that's why i let you know what jokes were.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
i know you didn't know that guitarxo was joking. that's why i let you know what jokes were.

oh gee im so glad you told me. now I will know what everyone means and when everyone's being sarcastic on the internet. tremendous!

cheers!
Quote by Trowzaa

it's easy to throw on a pair of bum lifting pants and fool everyone into thinking you've got a legit butt

you can tell by how it slants down from her back that she's just another white girl who knows how to stand in tights

6/10 would embrace the booty but likely would not enjoy the booty

Kylie's all the way

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Not even close. My gf has the best ass in the world and she's not a stupid ****. Win win

Pics or GTFO
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

lol no. i personally know girls with better asses.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I can't find any, I gave a good look.

But, other than she, black girls have the nicest butts.

Quote by lambofgod127

I voted no not because I dont think she has a nice bum but because I feel jennifer lopez has a better bum.
Whats goes around must come down
One of my teachers had one of the best asses ever, and she knew it too, always parading around wearing skinny jeans. A guy in my class had to get this sexual harassment talk after he took pictures of her ass one day, the funniest thing is he wasn't even caught taking the pic, like a week later he was showing one of our other teachers a meme on his phone who accidentally scrolled onto the pics, one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed.
Page 1 of 2