Ok so I just started playing in a new group and I need a pedal that does octaves beneath the original note, but something that can do that AND MORE would be good too. I would think that a harmonizer would have to go at the beginning of my chain to read my guitar signal quickly, and since I don't like having any buffers before my fuzz something true bypass would be preferable.
I'm no stranger to pedals I just want to know what's working well for other people, so if you have any suggestions let me know.
EHX Micro Pog does an octave down, up, or both. It's polyphonic and in my experience tracks really well, so that might suit you. On the sillier side of things there's the Digitech Whammy which has terrible harmony settings and whale noises on top, but AFAIK can only do one octave at a time.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Morpheus droptune
Digitech Whammy DT
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
+1 on the Morpheus
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
The Morpheus isn't that great of an octaver when compared to a micro pog or organizer but a damn fine pedal nonetheless. Go watch some demo's man.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Mooer pure octave.

Plus the polyphonic trucking sucks, so if you put it say one octave down + two octaves down + one octave up + two octaves up and maybe even added a pinch of od, leslie simulator and reverb you get the god's organ's sound
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Danelectro Chili Dog is an extremely cheap option, does octave down and 2 octave down.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.