Page 1 of 2
So this girl is basically the biggest supermodel in the world right now, the next Kate Moss etc. but do you think she is attractive/type you'd go for?

Personally I think she is okay. I used to think she was pretty weird looking with those eyebrows but I suppose it gives her a unique character to stand out as a model. But yeah for some reason she's grown on me so I think she's pretty good looking now. No idea why.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
i'd rag her
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by willT08
this is such a bad thread

make a will thread please

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
can you just not have this "look at this human being, do you think she's worthy of your penis?" one and I'll make one
>white woman
>most attractive in world

lol

check ur privilege
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
"she's alright" is a compliment of the highest order in great britain

iirc she's a cokehead so she knows how to have a good time

good enough
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by ehbacon
eyebrows are huge

thats how they should be
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by ehbacon
naw, they're weird. There is something about them that is definitely unusual. Also since when is she the biggest supermodel out there? I'd never even heard of her before this thread.

Spoken like a true supermodel stalker
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Eh, she's no Kate Upton. She kinda reminds me of Emma Watson who I don't think is particularly attractive.

quick hide before the internet sees this

fake booty bitches (n)

I don't really understand why people worship or follow or admire or even pay any notice to these supermodels.

I see more attractive girls everyday in the city. They are just regular people.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Not that keen on her, but isn't she gay? (god knows why), but I read an article linking her to Michelle Rodriguez. I would google to check but I think one hit for a celebrity gossip site is more than I'm willing to donate.
she's alright. One night stand her? hell yeah i would.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by gabcd86
Not that keen on her, but isn't she gay? (god knows why), but I read an article linking her to Michelle Rodriguez. I would google to check but I think one hit for a celebrity gossip site is more than I'm willing to donate.

Yeah I think I have seen a video of them kissing.
Never heard of her until now. But like other people(like watson) she is okay, but I don't get why anyone would obsess over someone so,, barely average.

/edit. I google imaged her. I guess I am right in assuming she is making her thick eyebrows a thing? They aren't hideous. But I still don't see how she could be the best supermodel in the world. I guess skinny and or big/fake tits and a fake ass are trendy again.
Last edited by Wormholes at Mar 4, 2014,
yeah she's damn attractive but why are we being pressed on this issue?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by EndTheRapture51
iirc she's a cokehead so she knows how to have a good time

Wtf is up with all these supermodels being cokeheads?

Is it something signed up in the contract or something? Like... Welcome to being a supermodel! Here is your complimentary cocaine!
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Page 1 of 2