Great production and playing man, alot better than what I can do. Two things I'd reccomend though, maybe it's just youtubes quality, but one, the leads are kinda quiet, so it's hard to hear them, and two, well maybe 3 as well, two guitars are rather bright. Sounds like you're going for a slightly djent tone, mids are good, just needs some low end.

Lastly, you need to throw some nasty distorted bass in there, blend it with the clean bass and it'll really thicken up your guitars, prolly would help with the brightness to.

Awesome song though, only a tone nerd like me would point out those things, so don't take it the wrong way. Keep it up man

Quote by ethan_hanus
Great production and playing man, alot better than what I can do. Two things I'd reccomend though, maybe it's just youtubes quality, but one, the leads are kinda quiet, so it's hard to hear them, and two, well maybe 3 as well, two guitars are rather bright. Sounds like you're going for a slightly djent tone, mids are good, just needs some low end.

Lastly, you need to throw some nasty distorted bass in there, blend it with the clean bass and it'll really thicken up your guitars, prolly would help with the brightness to.

Awesome song though, only a tone nerd like me would point out those things, so don't take it the wrong way. Keep it up man

I'm actually inclined to agree with you man. Especially concerning the leads. The song was mixed by a third party for my band's EP a while back, and it was our first effort so working with the engineer to get the sounds anywhere close to what we wanted was a learning process. I was pretty happy with the final result, however I have taken note of what I can do to improve the tone and balance next time. Thanks for the input! It's much appreciated.
Quote by awesomo41894
This is quite sick dude! The riffs are sick, not much i can say about the production that hasnt already been said. The playing overall is just totally killer though! I loved it man!
C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1636069

Thanks man I'm glad you enjoyed it! And yeah I'll check out your thread for sure!