Hello,

when I listen to your performance it just reminds me of Sean Lennon's Le Eclipse (hard to type a French title on my keyboard). You have a really nice and calm manner when singing, so soothing, and relaxing. The relation between the backing (guitars etc.) and your voice is really good because you are audible yet the 'taste' of your playing is clear.

I have really enjoyed your attempt, but if I were to say something that you may think about:
when you play the final part in which you are 'soloing' there's a moment when you play a solo, some intervals, and some chords. It seems to me that it is out of tune at times (not all the time, but sometimes). And, as regards your vocals, maybe more vibrato would be advisable (especially when it comes to the 'conclusive' notes). Of course, don't worry! This is just an opinion. All in all, I think that you did a really good job. Moreover, I adore the way you've put the video together. It fits the song well.

Thank you for uploading this. I will keep listening to it.
If you are interested in what I am doing (a comment from you would mean a lot), go down in this section of the forum to the topic entitled "Some of the B3's covers" and there you have an access to my channel. Keep on playing bro!

Kind Regards,

Paul
Last edited by b3guitar at Mar 5, 2014,
Quote by b3guitar
Hello,

when I listen to your performance it just reminds me of Sean Lennon's Le Eclipse (hard to type a French title on my keyboard). You have a really nice and calm manner when singing, so soothing, and relaxing. The relation between the backing (guitars etc.) and your voice is really good because you are audible yet the 'taste' of your playing is clear.

I have really enjoyed your attempt, but if I were to say something that you may think about:
when you play the final part in which you are 'soloing' there's a moment when you play a solo, some intervals, and some chords. It seems to me that it is out of tune at times (not all the time, but sometimes). And, as regards your vocals, maybe more vibrato would be advisable (especially when it comes to the 'conclusive' notes). Of course, don't worry! This is just an opinion. All in all, I think that you did a really good job. Moreover, I adore the way you've put the video together. It fits the song well.

Thank you for uploading this. I will keep listening to it.
If you are interested in what I am doing (a comment from you would mean a lot), go down in this section of the forum to the topic entitled "Some of the B3's covers" and there you have an access to my channel. Keep on playing bro!

Kind Regards,

Paul

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback. Helps me a lot! I will definitely check out your channel
I've answered your comment below my post. Thanks! I've also subbed you channel...it is worth subscribing, believe me!