Hello!

I've just watched your cover and I have to say that you managed to pull it off. Seriously, I like your style of playing, the control you try to have over the instrument which is important because not all the musicians know that, I liked the tone of the guitar, the effects that you used, and the echo you've put. Also, as regards this 'fast' lick at the beginning of the 'main' solo, it sounded really nice to me.

If I were to suggest sth....If I were you I would consider obtaining some kind of a recording device (a usb port for instance) because your performances would gain a lot then. I know that you can play really well so thanks to some kind of a device you could show it in a better way.
Secondly, some of the bends (sometimes) seemed to me a bit 'out-of-scale' but this was just a minor issue.

All in all, I think that this is a really nice cover of a terribly famous, and nonetheless, difficult song.
Keep on Rocking bro, because I would like to see more from you.
If you are interested in what I'm doing, please go down this forum and see the thread: "some of the B3's covers"

Thank you!

Kind Regards!
thanks a LOT!!! well... i have a Maudio MTrack plus interface but i dont really know how to use it so i used my celphone to record that song haha, i hope to upload a new cover recordered with the audio interface soon!
thanks again for the comment, i´ll see your covers soon! and sorry for my bad english
Great cover man!
I've seen many people trying to play this on stage and 99% of the time I don't like what they are playing but if I stood in an audience and see you playing it I would throw my arms up and give you a big applause!
I'm more into Rockabilly but Gn'R was my first love, it was because of Slash that I got my first guitar 20 years ago. a shame that I didn't learn how to play it when i was younger so I started out 2 years ago

But anyway, I really like what you are doing and I hope to see more!

If you like to see me playin I have 2 covers on the 2nd page, one of Roy Orbison and one of Elvis.

Grtz!