Page 1 of 3
The longest Iv'e ever stayed awake was a little over 26 hours. I was surprised when I woke up I had only slept for 9 hours, thought it would have been longer. What's the longest you have stayed awake ?
Quote by angusfan16
I haven't slept in 23 years

You must be confused, I meant actually sleeping not having sex.
48 hours.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
About 50 hours I think. Anxiety disorders really come in handy when you need to stay up. Wasn't even tired.
The sleep is so much better when you hadn't slept in 24+ hours.

I probably did this 4-5 times when I played video games.

World of Warcraft, Ravenshield, Everquest II, etc.
Quote by LostLegion
I've never stayed up all night lol. Sleep means too much to me.

for srs?
Just this past weekend I was up over 26 hours... Got to make out with a hot Irish chick too

The longest is about 45 hours... Just partying though, no kind of disorder
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
probably like 40 hours straight. In like 5th grade I wanted to pull an all nighter just so I can say I did it, and like fell asleep early the night after at like 7pm
about 40 hours
I hate doing all nighters cos it really fucks me up for a couple of days afterwards, I'm not really up to it any more. Still happens by accident occasionally though.
Last edited by captainsnazz at Mar 5, 2014,
Like 40+ when I had mono. I slept about 6 hours in a week
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Pretty close to 2 full days. Not quite 48 hours, but it was too close.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Two days at the very most. With short intermittent sleeps I could probably make it for 3 or 4.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Somewhere between 40-50 hours. I passed out somewhere in between that range. Not enjoyable in the slightest. All reason goes out the window.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Funny this thread comes now. Just in the past two days I was up the longest I've ever been. I think it was 40 hours straight. Weird cuz even when I had the chance to sleep I stayed up till 5 am last night playing poker.
7 1/2 inches.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I don't think I have ever actually skipped a night of sleep. Certainly fallen asleep well into the morning, but that's probably the extent of it.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
i stay up for up to 3 days on the reg, i'm ******ed
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I've done about 36 hours twice. Once was when I went to France (I can't sleep on planes) and I had a full day of school there.
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
for srs: 24 hours

When i was about 7 or 8 i think, i took a ride up to ohio with my aunt and was gonna stay at her place for the weekend. Well, i thought that the trip was going to take all day so i stayed up all night, thinking i could just sleep all the way there.

Ohio is only an hour out from where i live.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 5, 2014,
48 give or take a few hours either side, I thought it would help me finish work. I did finish it but it was utter dogshit.
SMILE!
like 30 hrs max. I got huge jetlag when I traveled last summer. I just stayed up and watched movies. It kinda sucked.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

There was one week where I was really ill, and my throat was so swollen I couldn't swallow my own saliva, so I'd have to spit it out every few minutes. I slept like 10 hours in that whole week, so...a lot I guess?

Willingly though, 48 hours ish.
like 5 and a half hours
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
over a week.

Towards the end i was having aural and visual hallucinations. it was pretty wild.

actually one of the greatest times of my life.
ayy lmao
4 days, 3 nights.
I'm not a huge sleeper anyway, probably get around 4-5 hours a night on most days. My brain just has better things to be occupied with than sleeping, so I always push it til I'm barely keeping my eyes open.
During my thesis completion. It was close to full two days.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Page 1 of 3