Submitted some chords and realized after it was approved that the title is wrong

I submiitted some chords and realized that the title is wrong. I submitted At the Feet Of Jesus, and it is supposed to be just Feet Of Jesus. I can't seem to change it in the update section. What do I do?
Go all the way down in the forums to UG CONTRIBUTION....click it on....
Once inside, the second sticky down says CONTRIBUTION TITLE CHANGE..click it on and state what you have here.... A moderator EMAD will then take care of it for you...

The only thing I am not sure of is if you first have to wait until the tab is accepted before it will be changed... In any event it will be... Ok.. May take a few days but it will be changed.... And you will not receive an email stating this...it will just appear one day...
Quote by DON CZARSKI
Go all the way down in the forums to UG CONTRIBUTION....click it on....
Once inside, the second sticky down says CONTRIBUTION TITLE CHANGE..click it on and state what you have here.... A moderator EMAD will then take care of it for you...

The only thing I am not sure of is if you first have to wait until the tab is accepted before it will be changed... In any event it will be... Ok.. May take a few days but it will be changed.... And you will not receive an email stating this...it will just appear one day...

Thanks Don