Page 1 of 2
You guys ever seen/ride any of these shitty ass crapcycles?

If you happen to ride this thing. I will run you over and continue to run you over with my vehicle. That is all.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
It just looks like he has a heavy arse and has squashed the bike
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
The mortality rate for those bike owners must be 100/100.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
The mortality rate for those bike owners must be 100/100.

In the last two days I almost ran over 3 different assbikers. They always drive in the MIDDLE of the fuccking street. I really hate everyone who drives these things. Just fly off a cliff with a hand glider attached to it ffs. It'd be more entertaining to see them careening into a cliff.

there's a mildly eccentric guy living down my street who builds his own, they're really ugly
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Nelshizzle
In the last two days I almost ran over 3 different assbikers. They always drive in the MIDDLE of the fuccking street. I really hate everyone who drives these things. Just fly off a cliff with a hand glider attached to it ffs. It'd be more entertaining to see them careening into a cliff.

What kind of posh prick-filled place do you have to live where you see people regularly on these things ?
Arizona.

They're everywhere and everyone who rides one is a posh prick.

That looks really uncomfortable actually.

I'll stick to my normal bike so I don't have to get run over by crazed ?Iranians?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Come to Austin, we need to weed alot of these biker people off our roads...If you want to bike down lakeline, or bagdad, or Anderson mill during rush hour, then you deserve to die. Bagdad is hardly a two lane road, and they think it's great to ride their bike mid day during rush hour with people passing them at 50 MPH with horse trailers and stuff...
That looks like what a hipster would ride if the fixie became too popular.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Nelshizzle
Arizona.

They're everywhere and everyone who rides one is a posh prick.

If you ride one of them where i'm from, you're gonna have a bad time.
Quote by Nelshizzle

If you happen to ride this thing. I will run you over and continue to run you over with my vehicle. That is all.

good lad.

but yeah I've seen some hipsters ride them. one hipster 'baker' I see often has a box that kind of overlaps the back wheel to deliver his overpriced tiny bland loaves in.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
How he keeps a straight face while riding that is beyond me. I too would wear shades to conceal my identity.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
It looks fine to me. I don't think it looks stupid or super cool either, it just exists. I've got nothing against it.
I can just picture this scenario:

Crapcycle rider: "Oh, shit! I'm going over a speed bump! ... Ow, my bruised ass!"

Seriously, there's a reason why bike seats are as high up as they tend to be. It's because no one likes hurting their ass while riding.
recumbent bicycles are faster than upright bikes though

one guy hit like 70 mph or someshit
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Squidward
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by TunerAddict
recumbent bicycles are faster than upright bikes though

one guy hit like 70 mph or someshit

And then he hit a speed bump and got a bruise the size of Texas on his ass.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
If you ride one of them where i'm from, you're gonna have a bad time.

How have I just noticed that there's an alien in that pic?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
How have I just noticed that there's an alien in that pic?

WTF.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Deliriumbassist
There's a hidden alien in EVERY episode.

srs?

I don't really watch South Park though
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Deliriumbassist
There's a hidden alien in EVERY episode.

Yeah, I've read that.

I just never noticed there was one in that pic, and I've seen the meme quite a few times.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Those look like they'd be a bitch to get balance on.
Out here in Fresno there's this adjacent "town" called Clovis which all the posh, racist white people emigrated to a couple decades ago and has been a petri-dish of white people shenanigans ever since, and there's always a middle aged white dude in a tour de france jumpsuit on just about every street corner there, it's a ****ing epidemic.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I've seen these bikes before, but they make no sense to me. Bike crashes are already really common and often end in a dead cyclist. These things being so low to the ground (and consequently out of sight of a lot of drivers) is just asking for trouble.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
The short distance between the ass and the ground is terrifying. Who would ride that?
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Ok, if anybody rode one of them around here they'd probably make it 100yds down the road before somebody had stolen it off them, broken it, and then kicked the shit out of them Talk about a gimp bike.

Also, that looks so uncomfortable on the neck.

Edit: How do you go over bumps?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Page 1 of 2