Page 1 of 2
I lurk in a lot of threads. Lurked in the exercise thread for the longest time before posting, lurk in the gaming thread, computer thread, the male fashion thread, etc. People's profiles too somewhat, but most of the time that's because my fat thumbs press on usernames instead of thread titles.

How about you guys?
Sail upon the open skies
too much.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
*lurks*
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
im lurking right now... oh, wait.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

>.>

<.<

(forever)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I lurk when I am promoting and spamming my music and need time to think. Otherwise I have no need to be pitting instead of another outside my computer activity like writing more music to promote.
I lurk a lot because I often can't be bothered to post replies to things
I have nothing important to say
I basically lurked the hell out of the Pit from 2011 to late 2013 and posted very rarely. It got pretty severe by around October 2013 and so I decided I should start posting in a healthy proportion to the amount I lurked. In 2014 I've made more than twice as many posts as from 2009 to 2013.
Almost none. I've been dicking around various forums too long to not be a goofy loud-mouth unless something really doesn't interest me or.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by willT08
I lurk the gay thread

Curious, eh?
Oh yeah, I sometimes pay a bit of a visit to some of the big threads (usually football, gay and brony) just because they're kind of semi-subforums and I like to be aware of the people that only post there. It's usually when there's not much activity in the Pit in general.
Often
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
A lot, and I have for yeeeeeeeeears.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
I don't keep up with continuous threads, I just browse the UG homepage sometimes and if there's anything that looks interesting I'll post something. I don't lurk on profiles unless they lurk on me.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
If a thread has over 5 pages of replies, I generally don't post because no one will ever read what I say.

Big threads like Exercise and Nutrition and Male Fashion are exceptions though.
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
too much

I used to lurk a lot when I first started playing guitar and made an account here. I started posting in one of the threads and didn't venture out. Nowadays I do try and post whenever I lurk
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Mar 5, 2014,
Quote by travislausch
A lot, and I have for yeeeeeeeeears.

Lol, I always forget 02ers are still out there. It's like seeing a giant squid or something. Mysterious and majestic.

Edit: except dreadnought. Not that he isn't majestic by any means.
Last edited by snipelfritz at Mar 5, 2014,
Often, but not for long. I usually think I might be missing something, but quickly realize I'm not.
Never.

Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by snipelfritz

Edit: except dreadnought. Not that he isn't majestic by any means.

Finally, some recognition
My God, it's full of stars!
^ typo, bud. i think you meant *inches

Quote by angusfan16
I lurk in a lot of threads. Lurked in the exercise thread for the longest time before posting, lurk in the gaming thread, computer thread, the male fashion thread, etc. People's profiles too somewhat, but most of the time that's because my fat thumbs press on usernames instead of thread titles.

How about you guys?

Tell me more about these fat thumbs of yours
I lurk without actually meaning to lurk. Like I'll read through a thread and then I won't think of anything halfway decent to say so I'll leave the thread. I don't lurk any of the bigger, more active threads, for those if I read them I post in them.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Not much at all, I'll scroll down the first page real fast and if I don't see anything I want to comment on I leave.
ill do it when there is a huge shit storm in the thread (usually when ian says something or will makes an off hand comment that sends the forum into a frenzy) but i dont have anything to contribute
Oh. I wasn't even aware that some people checked a particular thread only if they wanted to comment on it. It makes sense but I'd never thought about it until now.
for 2+ years all I did was lurk and I still do for the most part.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Page 1 of 2