Truly, he went the way of Nödtveidt.

Hope you found what you were looking for.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
I dug some of the stuff on The Thousandfold Epicentre, though I think other bands have done the whole occult rock thing better.

But shit, dead at 34? Way, way too young.
It was definitely suicide though there's no confirmation. He'd mentioned in videos contemplating suicide after their first album feeling he had nothing more to say or give musically. He also was quoted saying people should be free to end their lives when they see fit and that once you feel your life should end any more time spend on this earth is a waste. Real shame, he seemed like a chill guy putting out some solid occult jams. His new project, can't remember the name, just put out their debut too, it was some pretty awesome psychedelic atmospheric ish.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by Scourge441
I dug some of the stuff on The Thousandfold Epicentre, though I think other bands have done the whole occult rock thing better.

But shit, dead at 34? Way, way too young.

Time of No Time... and Come Reap were better releases from a purely songwriting point of view...

Anyway, sucks; but if he genuinely felt he had nothing more to say, then a respectable decision

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM