Hey, I am building a custom tenor guitar using a '68 NOS Danelectro Coral Longhorn body and I want it to have a tremolo. But, it's very hard to find since it has to be max 4 inches long. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing, vintage or new? Thanks!
4" long from what? As in the bridge plate, or less than 4" from the end of the body?
Yeah, basically the tailpiece has to be 4'' long so that I can fit 2 pickups on the body, otherwise it doesn't fit. The tremolo arm can be whatever length. I also forgot to mention this is a hollowbody/archtop style guitar so no solid body tremolos/bigsbys fit on it.