Page 1 of 3
So how bout it, what are the most bad ass head banging riffs you've ever heard? I don't care what sub genre as long as its metal.
Yea man definitely one of the best riffs ever catchy and brutal as **** all rolled into one. The crazy part to me is the utter simplicity of all the riffs and how well they mesh together creating a beastly tapestry of blackened ****ing death metal. Instant classic.
Last edited by BL1NDSIDE-J at Mar 6, 2014,
Doesn't get much better than Iron Man.
Last edited by Cazman at Mar 6, 2014,
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Last edited by KerNeL_KLuTcH at Mar 6, 2014,
So when the lead guitarist of Wormed splooges all over your face after all that wankery do you close your eyes, or do they remain open?
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Last edited by progbass at Mar 6, 2014,
Ultra homo band that can't play for shit
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Quote by The Wildchild
Ultra homo band that can't play for shit

Whoa easy there tiger. If that is what he digs cool. Atleast its not Wormed in all its ****** glory.
Both of you should return to the mass graves in Auschwitz
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
My great Uncle was captured at the Battle of the Bulge and went to a death camp, right after he killed the **** out of a bunch of Germans...lol I'm like 75% German myself so why I'm talking shit is beyond me so yea **** you wildchildren.
Last edited by BL1NDSIDE-J at Mar 7, 2014,
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Mar 7, 2014,
Quote by HamburgerBoy
Like Burzum's riffs are any better than Deafheaven's.

as a fan of both bands, but more so of the former, I'll have to disagree with you. Also, Burzum is about atmosphere.
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Mar 10, 2014,
I love how this thread became a war between "TRV KVLT" Black Metal and "Blackgaze"
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Page 1 of 3