Favorite artists: Metallica, Andy James, Trivium, Megadeth, Nightwish

Preferences:
- Superstrat or Les paul
- fast and thin neck
- 24 frets
- Floyd rose floating bridge
- scalloped high frets

Pickups: EMG 81/85 or SD Blackouts

New or used: used (price listed is for new tough)

Current Gear: Jackson Dinky JS23, EVH 5150 III 50 W, EVH 2x12

Thanks
if you want scalloped high frets you're really narrowing down your options there. jems are about your main option, i'd have said.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Jayerrr
and if i go to a store and they scallop my frets?

You're going to have to go to a pretty competent tech to have your frets scalloped.
yeah. and you'll totally devalue the guitar.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i found plenty of guitars that give me what I need except for the scalloped frets
thanks for the link tough, i will take those guitars in consideration
Here's an option: find a Superstrat you like- used is better in this case- and then get a new neck from Warmoth- they DO sell necks with scalloped fretboards

http://www.warmoth.com/Guitar/necks/Scalloping.aspx
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by Jayerrr
and if i go to a store and they scallop my frets?

From what iv seen its $10-$15 per fret but not all stores will do it.
You'll get most of the effect of having a guitar with a scalloped fingerboard just by having really big fretwires.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Scalloping frets is pretty simple, you sand/file the fretboard down a bit

I'd look for a used Ibanez and do the scalloping myself. Have you ever played a guitar with scalloped frets? It is not for everyone (I'm not a fan really)
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
An electric guitar is a guitar that uses a pickup to convert the vibration of its strings into electrical impulses. The most common guitar pickup uses the principle of direct electromagnetic induction. The signal generated by an electric guitar is too weak to drive a loudspeaker, so it is amplified before sending it to a loudspeaker.
Quote by flappybird
An electric guitar is a guitar that uses a pickup to convert the vibration of its strings into electrical impulses. The most common guitar pickup uses the principle of direct electromagnetic induction. The signal generated by an electric guitar is too weak to drive a loudspeaker, so it is amplified before sending it to a loudspeaker.

Anyway, I'd recommend Ibanez. And I'd only recommend their guitars with a ZPS or an original Edge tremolo. Those seem to stay in tune the best, and if you don't like the Original Edge, you can outfit it with an original or Gotoh Floyd because the spacing for the studs is the same.
I'm always screwing with my rig. Muh chilluns:
Warmoth NRFR strat JB/Jazz
Mesa Boogie Royal Atlantic, Diezel 2x12
Turbo tuner, J Cantrell wah, Alesis 3630
Green Rhino, Wampler Velvet, Strymon ElCap/Lex, Phase 45
Quote by flappybird

*Spammer reported*
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by flappybird

WTF?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate