I'm thinking on buiyng a new amp, wich one do you recomend: Mustang III or Marshall mg102cfx? And why?
Which one? The mustang.
Why? It's more versatile, and it sounds plain better.

Now my time for questions:
are you limited to these two choices?
If not, follow this link and add some info to your post so we can advise you with an amp that suits your needs better than these two - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31052894&postcount=2

And don't ever buy a marshall MG.
They just sound bad.
The thing with them is the following:
is there any worse sounding amp than a marshall mg?
Yes, definitely.
Is there any worse sounding amp than a marshall mg for the same money?
No.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I'd go with a Peavey Vypyr over either of those if I had to get a modeling amp. Tube 60 is best bet.
Quote by Spambot_2
Which one? The mustang.
Why? It's more versatile, and it sounds plain better.

Now my time for questions:
are you limited to these two choices?
If not, follow this link and add some info to your post so we can advise you with an amp that suits your needs better than these two - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31052894&postcount=2

And don't ever buy a marshall MG.
They just sound bad.
The thing with them is the following:
is there any worse sounding amp than a marshall mg?
Yes, definitely.
Is there any worse sounding amp than a marshall mg for the same money?
No.

No, i am not limited to those two amps, but i need an amp that cost under 350 euros, what amp do you think would be the best for that price?
PS: Sorry for my bad english
Again, have a look at that link I posted.
There's no real best amp for that money, though there are pretty good amps indeed, but there are a lot of different good amps.

So, if you just posted here some infos like what music will you be playing, what will you be using it for (practising, gigging...), where do you live, if you're willing to buy a used amp...
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.