ok did a quick search and see that there doesn't seem to be a safe haven for BCR owners to talk about them. now I know there is plenty of detractors out there and this isn't for that purpose. not a fan well fine just leave it out of here.

so if you proudly play a BC Rich then speak up and here is a place to talk about them.

I currently have a 2006 NJ series Eagle. nice neck thru with ebony fretboard. heavy guitar and sounds very much like a LP. previously owned a Bich and way back in early 81 had a Son Of A Rich series (us made) mockingbird.
i've got one of those czech- (i think) made mockingbirds. very nice.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Count me in!

edit: Amongst my guitars are 2 BC Rich'es, A Warlock Special Edition (Similar to the NT, without the floyd) and a Beast Platinum.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
Last edited by unnamedplayer at Mar 6, 2014,
Wish I had a decent BC Rich, what are the ones to get these days? I keep seeing all the lower end ones for sale and I'm like, ew.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100

The second one with the yellow crackle is gone. I never really played it much, as I preferred the snakeskin. That's the nicest guitar I own. It has a raw oiled neck and practically plays itself. Currently it has a SD Screamin Demon with a Hot rail in the neck. Both of them have Floyd Rose 2 Bridges. I paid $200 for the snakeskin, and got the yellow one for free. Both came with hardshell cases.

I've had a few NJ guitars with the USA neck plates before. These guitars are in a much higher class than those. I love a nice BC Rich. I mostly play my Fenders now, but I realize they're not as well made as the BCRs.
Quote by Fisheth24
Wish I had a decent BC Rich, what are the ones to get these days? I keep seeing all the lower end ones for sale and I'm like, ew.

go for the neck through models or I know they have a couple of set neck ones. the masterpiece series is ok for a bolt on. avoid the low end stuff.
I'll get on board here :-) These days my main guitar is a Jr. V 7. I'm really happy with it so far, build quality is great for the pricerange and the hardware is above average too. Pickups were fairly ordinary but I switched those out for the Mick Thompson Blackouts quick smart and it sounds killer now. Will post pics later
Last edited by Waylanderau at Mar 7, 2014,
Naaaa, can't afford a Series One lol. That's the ID100 Modeller you see behind me, great amp actually, I'm really happy with it. I picked it up after my Marshall Mode Four head blew up and I needed something cheap just to keep me going untill something better came along, but I played a few shows with it and decided I didn't need to look for a "real" replacement. I missed out on a cheap Series One as well a few weeks ago, some dude was selling one with a Engl 4x12 on the 'bay and only wanted $1550 for both! Sucks being broke
Quote by Fisheth24

If you're interested in a certain model, let us know which one it is. It would be better for us to know which style you like.
[..BLACKFIRE..]
Quote by Waylanderau
Did... did I kill our thread?

no just need to stay on subject (within reason)
Seen a speed V for like 200 on a local mart... Tempted!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24
Seen a speed V for like 200 on a local mart... Tempted!

if bronze or even platinum series then don't pay that kind of money. as mentioned the low end stuff is often not very good.