Recommend me a sweet but intermediate level tab! I'm looking for something that will improve my playing but also fairly easy to learn. I'm looking for something in Drop-C (metal-ish) but I will also try anything that isn't. I have multiple guitars for different genres so honestly just recommend me a good but easy song to learn.

If you are wondering why I don't just pick out a tab. My problem is I start too but I always pick a song out with a crazy solo or something and Ill learn bits and pieces but not the full song. Hell, you could even just recommend some easy modern metal bands who make all their songs easy. I'm normally trying things like "scale the summit" or "periphery" and I don't listen or know a lot of non Prog metal bands. And all these bands I like are just to advanced for my skill level right now.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
I would say anything off of Escape the Fate's "This War is Ours" album it's metalcore in drop c maybe 1 or 2 in drop d

and for an easy as far as periphery goes jetpacks was yes seems pretty easy
~drgoogs
Quote by Fallenoath
Recommend me a sweet but intermediate level tab! I'm looking for something that will improve my playing but also fairly easy to learn. I'm looking for something in Drop-C (metal-ish) but I will also try anything that isn't. I have multiple guitars for different genres so honestly just recommend me a good but easy song to learn.

If you are wondering why I don't just pick out a tab. My problem is I start too but I always pick a song out with a crazy solo or something and Ill learn bits and pieces but not the full song. Hell, you could even just recommend some easy modern metal bands who make all their songs easy. I'm normally trying things like "scale the summit" or "periphery" and I don't listen or know a lot of non Prog metal bands. And all these bands I like are just to advanced for my skill level right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eDV4fJcRUI

but only the last 3 minutes of it...
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll look into these.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3