Well it's not hard to find some here. I've tabbed a few 7 string tabs from Unearth here.
8 strings are a bit questionable. I don't know of any bands that use that. But if there are, then if you couldn't find it here, then chances are, you won't find them elsewhere.

I've never heard of a site specifically providing 7 or 8 string tabs. Seems unnecessary when you can have a whole library of tabs. If you're looking for bands that use 7/8 strings, then you can find a whole list here on UG if you dig around for it some.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
You'll find lots of 7 string tabs from bands that play 7, and you'll also find a lot of B tabs that you can play on 7 (adjust the G if necessary). There are also lots of 7 string tabs listed as B tuning on UG so try that because you can search for that specifically. What it comes down to is a good amount of metal/rock bands so check out the ones you like. 8 is still not very common, and I don't think it will be either - I don't know a single somewhat well known band who plays 8, just random youtubers.

As for other tabbing sites/resources, not sure, UG is the best place for it by far and most good tabbers post here - but I'm sure other communities exist as I can imagine lots of people disliking UG.
fanapathy Really?? lol. You have never heard of Deftones, or Meshuggah, or Born of Osiris, or Periphery, or Polyphia, or The Browning, or Like Moths Flames, or White Chapel, or Animals as Leaders, The Fine Constant, or Behemeth, or Scale the Summit..and a bunch more I cant think of..lol. You are missing out sir. lol.
I have been trying to find some 8 string tabs but can still (barely) only find 7's (if i'm lucky). Some one should really start up a "extended range" guitar tablature site. That would be so helpful.
GuitarCasa.com Wish I could help bro, I have just gotten my first 8 string and have been looking like hell to find some extended range tabs but still no luck. I see that you posted that question in 2014, if you have found a source since then please comment back and let me know where. It would be much appreciated! lol.  
Quote by Tempeter113
fanapathy Really?? lol. You have never heard of Deftones, or Meshuggah, or Born of Osiris, or Periphery, or Polyphia, or The Browning, or Like Moths Flames, or White Chapel, or Animals as Leaders, The Fine Constant, or Behemeth, or Scale the Summit..and a bunch more I cant think of..lol. You are missing out sir. lol.
I have been trying to find some 8 string tabs but can still (barely) only find 7's (if i'm lucky). Some one should really start up a "extended range" guitar tablature site. That would be so helpful.

this thread is from 2014. and this site already has a weak population, so how would an ERG site do anything?

go learn music by ear like you're supposed to and make your own tabs. they're supposed to just be references, and most people who are competent enough to play an 8 string well already know enough to not need to rely on tablature.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.