Hi, I've just been offered a TS-10 in exchange for my Fl-9 flanger.I play mosty metalcore and that kind of stuff, can i use the ts10 same a maxon 808?will it get me the same or similar results?I dont know those old japan made ibanez pedals
Yes. All Tubescreamers are virtually the same.

What amp are you boosting?

Also want to point out that the deal seems fishy. eBay completed listings show TS10s going for 1.5x - 2x what FL9s go for all the time.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92

What amp are you boosting?

Also want to point out that the deal seems fishy. eBay completed listings show TS10s going for 1.5x - 2x what FL9s go for all the time.

Engl Screamer 50w combo.

Yeah,I'll check that out ,maybe he will want some cash aside from the pedal,not sure yet.
Quote by Offworld92

eh. My TS-10 didn't seem quite as loud as my TS-9 does but tonewise, yeah basically.

I think the Maxon OD-808 actually has more in common with the TS-10 than it does with TS-808. If you believe analogman Mike
Quote by pinheadslts75

I think the Maxon OD-808 actually has more in common with the TS-10 than it does with TS-808. If you believe analogman Mike

Good catch, I missed that.

Yeah I've heard that too. LOL the TS arguably has closer to the maxon 808 than a ts808
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
A TS-9/TS-10 into a solid-state metal type distortion pedal like a Boss HM-2, Arion Metal Master or Marshall Shredmaster is a force to be reckoned with on a small combo amp.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by KerNeL_KLuTcH
A TS-9/TS-10 into a solid-state metal type distortion pedal like a Boss HM-2, Arion Metal Master or Marshall Shredmaster is a force to be reckoned with on a small combo amp.

Or send those combinations to a JCM-800 Mayhem style