Hey, so the enclosure on my Paul Cochrane Timmy Overdrive was getting worn and because I like messing around with everything I decided to give rehousing a try. I'm really excited about how it turned out and thought I would share with you guys!

Nice work.

You should've put it in a brass case and charged $400 though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Brass would have been pretty cool too! Now that I know I can do it i'm sure ill be experimenting

I bought some waterside decals on ebay and then just used Microsoft word to put everything together, nothing fancy haha. The font was from http://www.dafont.com and is called "Hemmet"
Nah don't use brass. That was a joke about the ueber-boutique vemuram jan ray pedal which was in a massive brass case and which cost something daft like $400 and turned out to be a very lightly modified (more like "neutered") timmy
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?