I hope this is the right place, but I'm looking for a few songs which would work well as a guitar duet - it may eventually turn into a band piece with a drummer and singer. Me and my friend are fairly good and are gonna do some covers of metal songs. So far we are going to do Suffocating Under Words Of Sorrow - Bullet for my Valentine and Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold. I'd like other suggestions and help for the two songs above as I'm not sure whether playing the rhythm guitar backing would be better or playing the harmonies - this is more towards Nightmare as the Bullet song we have basically worked out.

Thank you and once again if this isn't the right place please tell me where to post.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Plenty of cool Iron Maiden songs.
Learn songs you know and enjoy :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37ECJWbHjoQ

A favourite of mine to duel haha
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Last edited by Nameless742 at Mar 7, 2014,
Also what about a song for 2 guitars but also an instrumental. Doesn't just have to be metal, I am into rock a lot as well