wut?

But they play really well, had a blast on one at the guitar show the other week and it was great to play, Just went with the normal one because i hate floyds
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Interesting. It's a nice addition to their lineup, though I'm not sure how many people actually want this that would not just get a Torero instead.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Interesting. It's a nice addition to their lineup, though I'm not sure how many people actually want this that would not just get a Torero instead.

It's for those who don't want actives I imagine
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Offworld92

Different scale, different pickups, different fretboard wood, different binding (I think), birds.
I thought they were both 25" scale, PRS hardly uses anything else besides the occasional 24.5" and baratone scales.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
They've been in stock for weeks in Europe, perhaps months.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
Quote by Robbgnarly
I thought they were both 25" scale, PRS hardly uses anything else besides the occasional 24.5" and baratone scales.

I agree. But this listing has the Torero with a 25.5" scale: http://www.prsguitars.com/setorero/specs.php and the SE Custom Floyd with a 25" scale http://prsguitars.com/se_floyd_custom24/specs.php .

The same thing happens with Carvins; they normally have a 25" scale on their neck-through guitars and their set necks, but the Bolts, Holdsworths are 25.5". I actually have a very rare (built in 1991 only) 25.5" neck-through super strat. Not exactly one of a kind, but they were so unsuccessful with Carvin customers at the time (who were locked into 24.75" 24-fret shredders) that Carvin won't even consider making them again, more than 20 years later.
They've been available for purchase in the stores i usually go to since mid-January 2014.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112