Nicolas Cage as Joel

Nicolas cage as Ellie

P.S. It's going to suck balls/not happen
Sail upon the open skies
shit game gonna be a shit movie
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I'm 81% through the game and can't find enough of a fuck to give to get me through to the end.
ggg1 ggg3

Sam Raimi? Yea, it's doomed.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Pretty sure I heard Uncharted was going to get its own TV show about 3 years ago.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
what the **** is the point of making a movie out of a game that's 40% cutscenes? Like, MGS movies would be awesome, but MGS4 has like 12 hours of cutscenes... it's already basically a damn movie. you just have to push some buttons sometimes.
lol this will never get made

and it never should
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Wait...it's cool to hate this game now?

I can't keep up with you dorks.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt

Naaah the game is amazing. Turning it into a movie is ******ed
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Primus2112
Ellen page for Ellie

Yessss. Or Emily Browning (from The Uninvited)...
Quote by lolmnt

Only 2 people posted something about disliking the game. I think the rest of us just have no faith in video game movie adaptations.

EDIT:
Quote by progdude93
what the **** is the point of making a movie out of a game that's 40% cutscenes? Like, MGS movies would be awesome, but MGS4 has like 12 hours of cutscenes... it's already basically a damn movie. you just have to push some buttons sometimes.

I read something somewhere about Guillermo Del Toro possibly making the MGS movie. Apparently he's a huge MGS fan and Kojima is a huge Pacific Rim fan, which makes sense considering Pacific Rim and MGS share the "giant robots fucking shit up" appeal. I think it might actually be decent if Del Toro is involved.
Last edited by Jon777 at Mar 7, 2014,
Quote by lolmnt

no, video game movies just suck ass and shouldn't happen
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils

That's cuz video games tend to have really outlandish stories that are hard to translate to something that works in a different medium. I think this one is a lot more grounded, so if it's handled well it has a better chance to translate.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
the guy that plays rick in thespeed walking dead for joel and ellie would be played by hermione granger
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by lolmnt
That's cuz video games tend to have really outlandish stories that are hard to translate to something that works in a different medium. I think this one is a lot more grounded, so if it's handled well it has a better chance to translate.

I think quite a few could work (this, Bioshock, Red Dead Redemption...), but usually the studios don't care at all and we get Resident Evil, Prince of Persia, Mortal Kombat, and Need For Speed

You're right though, if it was handled well it could probably translate with some minor tweaks.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 7, 2014,
Quote by Jon777
Did Need For Speed even come out yet?

Does it have to?
___

Quote by The_Blode
This could be really good or really bad.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I didn't think the game was very good to begin with, but even if I liked it I wouldn't want a movie. Just like I hope the Bioshock movie doesn't happen.

Assumimg the movie is just a rehash of the game, of course. A movie set in that world with different characters and such could be cool.
Last edited by iro-bot31 at Mar 7, 2014,
Quote by lolmnt

I don't know, I just tend to hate everything cuz then I'm always one step ahead on the cool wagon.
Quote by WCPhils

the mortal kombat movie was awesome tho