Quote by captainsnazz
I'm planning to and I think will is.

While your enthusiasm is admirable, I really do believe you and Will are wasting your potential. You boys need to put down the toys and pick up some real instruments if you want to be taken seriously in today's world.

~mint
I am.

John Frusciante is.

besides that, no idea.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
So Solid Crew
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by captainsnazz
anusfan's gonna be drumming on my new release again too, gonna be sick

Hell yea
Sail upon the open skies
Kimbra's releasing a new album soon which is the album I'm most excited for this year. Electric Six too, but that's a given that they have a new album coming out.
I am. So is Tool apparently.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I will by the end of spring.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I might be putting out an EP. But if you want signed important bands then Circulatory System has one coming out. And The Olivia Tremor Control is releasing their last album. I think it's stuff recorded before Doss died, since he's the only thing that separates Circulatory from Olivia.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by k.lainad
I am. So is Tool apparently.

Nah they're just releasing the name of the album
Sail upon the open skies
Hopefully D'Agnelo will finally release the album he was supposed to release a few years ago.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
I'm making an acoustic dubstep death metal album.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
I'm making an acoustic dubstep death metal album.

Fack yeah!!!!
Whats goes around must come down
St Vincent bitch. Well it's already out but watev
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.