Ah! A rupture, some disconnect which cannot promise the sea to the interminable faults of my meddling intellect; to forge the words which betray the ‘it’, the other, the what, the you; blasphemy, my dear Elsie!

Am I though, so hard to please? All I seek from you is an essence you cannot possess.

Soon I will go outside and you will see my eyes and ask me ‘are they not the sky?’ so you will not know where I begin and space ends, though you will recognize our disconnect. And the sea, how could you forget the sea, Elsie? That which I’ve tried to possess so dearly, though I am only some fickle fortune who only has his tea; no burgeoning weight of ecstasy, no happiness not anchored by the tumult of empathy.

Ah! You see? Do you see? What do you see, Elsie?
your lacan is showing. better stick an (m) in front of your 'other' and get that shit straight

but really, I wrote this poem when I was reading foucault and I think you'll like even more now ( https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1592347 ). funny how these old men phrase things. this one was (always) partially about you.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

<333333
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching