Im curious to know what you guys think regarding living in the 2010s. Do you feel it has been a special time or do you feel 2013 blend into 2014 without anything of interest. Will you lookback and think ahhh 2014 that was a great year.
yeah kinda.

maybe not in the long-term scope of things in the world (but quite possibly), it's just i'm a senior and shit and life is genuinely pretty good for once. i really can see looking back and missing this, there's a lot of good that won't stay.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I definitely will not look back on these years as good times. They're not bad either though.

It will be interesting to look back on these years in the future for the historical aspect but that can be said about basically every time period.
I think this will probably be regarded as the golden age of the internet but that's pretty much the only really significant thing i can think of.
I think that google glass has the potential to be big enough to make 2014 a "big" year.
Quote by macashmack
I think that google glass has the potential to be big enough to make 2014 a "big" year.

i hope not, i'd hate it if everyone started wearing those
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by macashmack

stop pls
banned
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE

The only way that it's going to progress is if people support it. I imagine one day you'll be able to buy a normal looking pair of eye glasses that have Google Glass integrated into them.

That probably won't happen unless the technology becomes more popular.
Quote by Gantz92
I think this will probably be regarded as the golden age of the internet but that's pretty much the only really significant thing i can think of.

Sorry bud... that ended when LOL Cats started.
Quote by daytripper75
The only way that it's going to progress is if people support it. I imagine one day you'll be able to buy a normal looking pair of eye glasses that have Google Glass integrated into them.

Why would you want that to progress? People already have their faces in their smartphones constantly (guilty). Why the fuck does anyone think google glass is a good idea?
banned
Every year is special for me, today I was actually amazed by technology. My day would have been much different (harder) 5 years ago
Quote by daytripper75

Yea. The way I see it it'll change everything or not do anything
Quote by deadsmileyface
Why would you want that to progress? People already have their faces in their smartphones constantly (guilty). Why the fuck does anyone think google glass is a good idea?

I think it's a good idea. Soon all our clothes will be woven with computers and we will all be connected to the internet at all times.
Quote by Tempoe
Every year is special for me, today I was actually amazed by technology. My day would have been much different (harder) 5 years ago

Please tell me youre not serious.
My dick will be woven into the internet
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by captainsnazz
this is the golden age of music

this is true regardless of what kind if music you're into cause now everything is on the internet.
i don't know why i feel so dry
As Special As Capitalizing Each Letter In The Title Such As OP.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
2014 is the new 2004
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Well, I study, work and have fun regularly. All the rest can **** off, IMO.

So... yes, personally I enjoy the 2010s very much.
Every year is special as long as we have you.

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by macashmack

Oh man don't get me started on those fucking things.

I'm gonna refuse to acknowledge any fucker wearing those until they take them off their big stupid face.
The bastards.
Maybe it's the phenomenon about time going quicker as you get older, but, to me, it still feels like yesterday that I just turned 18 and was starting out in the world.
2014 should be a good year for me, in some aspects....it started on a horrible note (long relationship ended), but lets hope some this year is the start of something new.....

Wooo optimism!
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE

I think it's quite useful in certain applications but it'd kinda suck if people used them the same way some people use their mobile devices now (had dinner with someone last night and she ignored me the whole time she was on her phone/ipad (who even brings ipads to dinner) and she didn't even include me in what she was doing (taking Buzzfeed quizzes) and it was quite horrible)

This is coming from someone who uses their phone for pretty much everything BUT there is an appropriate time/place for it and if you can't hold a conversation while doing that then pick one or the other so I don't waste my time. I feel like this would happen all the time with Google Glass

edit: as for the question, 2013 was sort of a turning point for me in self-discipline/health etc and that's continuing into 2014, so these are significant.

2013 was quite a tumultuous year for me (though not bad - I learned a lot about myself and others) and 2014's improving so fast I can't believe it, everything just keeps getting better and better.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Mar 8, 2014,
Every year is just as dreary and occasionally wonderful as the next.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
Every year is just as dreary and occasionally wonderful as the next.

i like you more and more with each time i see you post
Quote by Dregen
i like you more and more with each time i see you post
Thank you but I'm really a bit of a cock.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
This year is very special. Last year was very special. 2012, 2011, 2010, this entire century, even the last century (for the most part) was very special.

So what is special when everything's always been the same ? Seriously, we haven't changed in 40 years, and I think the next 40 years are going to be very similar.

Nothing's special about a timeframe. I won't be looking back with glee, anyway.
Locally I think the '10s along with the last years of the past decade will pretty much be remembered as the time it all went downhill. Globally, I couldn't give a rat's ass.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo