My Marshall mg30cfx has this static problem when I turn up the volume about a quarter of the way I get a lot of static out of all the setting (clear, crunch, od, od2) mainly in the overdrive but I know there shouldn't be statin in my clean. I tested it with and without my pedals so I know my pedals are not causing the problem. Also, it never made any static when I got it and I've only had it for about 2 months now. If this is a problem worth sending in, would I be able to get my money back or would they just replace it?
Have you tested the lead? Made sure it wasn't the guitar?

If you bought it new you will be able to claim a warranty replacement, provided you weren't the cause of the fault.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
yea I tried that too. It's not my guitar. I think i'll send it in for a new one. Thanks!
Quote by oreo1001
yea I tried that too. It's not my guitar. I think i'll send it in for a new one. Thanks!

If you can return it, return it for credit and let us help you get something better...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin