Hey guys

I have a '72 Tele copy from Japan, i'm going to use it as an experiment guitar, to fool around with, it currently has single coil pick ups, if i swap the bridge for a bridge that fits a humbucker could i put a P90 in it?

Cheers
"Music Without Emotion Is Like Food Without Flavour"
Paul Gilbert
Not a standard P90, no. But there are many HB-sized P90s out there which would fit.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
There's also the Seymour Duncan P-Rail, which has both a P90 coil and a rail-type single coil in a single humbucker size pickup. In addition, you can switch the two together to use it as a pretty respectable humbucker in both serial and parallel modes.
bear in mind the 72 (if it's the one i'm thinking of) has wide range-sized humbuckers. normal humbucker-sized p90s probably won't fit, in other words.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?