subways suck.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
385 people on my second try :p
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by macashmack
Metro/underground? You mean subway

People in different places have different names for things y'know?
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
443 just now. Pretty much my best, though I think I maybe got a similar amount before.

I think the trick is to stop thinking about it in real life terms (ie the best routes to all stations) and start thinking in terms of the different symbols. A line with only circle or only triangle stations on is useless, even if they're really far apart or would make sense as a route geographically, as everyone on that line will have to change to another line to get to anywhere they want to go.
I think you want to make sure every line has as many different types of station on, whilst being as short as possible.
114 on my first try. Took a while to figure everything out. I kept wanting to build lines through the river when I had no more tunnels available.
^goes deeper than that: corners and sharp turns slow them down. managed to knock my score up a little doing that, and having overlapping circles works well.
My best out of about 5 tries was 424. I keep losing after it gets to 5 or 6 different types and you've got like a plus sign, a star, and a shield (i don't know what else to call the shape that's like a triangle with the top side curved).
Circles. Circles in circles, but no way out.

No way out.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Got into the 600s a few times. And yeah, thinking about it in real terms makes it a lot harder; i.e. having a 'north' line or a 'south' line. They have to be mixed up to cover all the stations. Also timing when you build a new line helps, especially if they're overlapping, so you don't have all the trains at the same place at once.

Yes I've wasted too much time on this.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
That central hub overcrowding.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Gah, this is more addictive than it should be!

Just got 530, think it was my third go - tried restructuring lines with each new station and seems to have got me further this time, but the 'lines cannot cross' message is annoying because it's tough trying to keep lines not too jumbled up but get the passengers away quick enough.

What sort of upgrades are people doing?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
chicken teriyaki, oregano bread, garlic.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I stopped playing after 3 goes. idk if it's just me but it takes 5 or 6 click/drags each time to continue a line which is really annoying so I stopped playing it
cat