retarded brits

EDIT: Also lol at them blocking her name but it's still visible in the typing bar thing
Her name is Gemma Worrall
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
Her name is Gemma Worrall

Her name is Gemma Worrall... Her name is Gemma Worrall! Her name is Gemma Worrall! Her name is Robert Paulson! Err... Gemma Worrall.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
She apologised publicly in the newspaper today. I feel sorry for her, she doesn't deserve the abuse she's receiving. It's an honest mistake.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

1) We don't have a president.
2) Obama isn't our president.
3) He's Barack Obama.

That's a few honest mistakes. I think that's why it went viral. Because it's 3 silly moments that have added up one huge one.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
1) We don't have a president.
2) Obama isn't our president.
3) He's Barack Obama.

That's a few honest mistakes. I think that's why it went viral. Because it's 3 silly moments that have added up one huge one.

Oh well. 3 silly moments and tomorrow everyone will have forgotten about her. I think its the sort of thing we should all just ignore.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut

Oh well. 3 silly moments and tomorrow everyone will have forgotten about her. I think its the sort of thing we should all just ignore.

I'm surprised it got picked up in the first place. Someone says something stupid on Twitter and it's making headlines. What the hell? I'm pretty sure A LOT of people say stupid things on Twitter. Really doesn't warrant the attention it gained.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Wow. This is old.

She's a bit ditzy, she made a spelling error and people went crazy over it. It's ridiculous how much hate she's gotten for it, it's a small error on twitter. Move on.

I'm annoyed at you TS for posting this: Firstly because it's old news and secondly because it's such a non-issue, people make spelling errors all the time, just because it's the US president doesn't mean it's any more relevant.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
I think she deserves the abuse. I mean really, when you're that dumb...

no I mean seriously, think about it. How air-headed does one have to be girl lives under a boulder ffs
pinga
Quote by ProgFripp74
Wow. This is old.

She's a bit ditzy, she made a spelling error and people went crazy over it. It's ridiculous how much hate she's gotten for it, it's a small error on twitter. Move on.

I'm annoyed at you TS for posting this: Firstly because it's old news and secondly because it's such a non-issue, people make spelling errors all the time, just because it's the US president doesn't mean it's any more relevant.

Dude it's dated 3/3/2014 ffs.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

She could have a learning disability for all we know. It's pretty worrying how the internet hate machine take every single opportunity they can to jump on bandwagons and abuse people.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Cb4rabid
I think she deserves the abuse. I mean really, when you're that dumb...

no I mean seriously, think about it. How air-headed does one have to be girl lives under a boulder ffs

This is more or less what I was thinking

Twitter is a public thing, you've got to think before posting unless you want to look stupid.
I have nothing important to say
The issue I have isn't that she spelled his name atrociously but that she didn't know that Obama isn't her president and that her country doesn't have a president and that for some reason countries shouldn't get involved with other countries.
Quote by ProgFripp74
Wow. This is old.

Quote by macashmack
The issue I have isn't that she spelled his name atrociously but that she didn't know that Obama isn't her president and that her country doesn't have a president and that for some reason countries shouldn't get involved with other countries.

This.

lol@u being disappointed in me. **** off.